Posts by CGN

Hi just want to clarify what I meant with trimming with the flaps. If your controller have a turning knob or a slider and you map it to the flaps and you fly below the speed that the plane is trimmed for, for level flight, you just deploy flaps as needed for level flight. If you controller only have buttons you go to the "Assign Controls ( Advanced )" Menu. Here you choose "Buttons" in the "Assigned to" Menu, in the Flaps row. Then you choose "Move -/+" in the "Function Mode" Menu. Then you map the 2 buttons you want to use.

If the plane is not trimmed for full speed, you have to make a new edit of it in the Airplane Menu.

Good night.

Hi just want to mention flying an rc plane sim without being able to trim according to the speed you are flying is bad, and I am pretty sure I am not the only rc sim flyer who only flyes sim. So if you know the developers let them know that there is a demand for this and that they at least should mention in there sales materials that it is not possible to trim the planes with an ordinary usb controller.

Thangs again have a good day.

Hi Jan I haven't bought Aerofly rc9 yet so i don't know. But I god tree controllers 1: Interlink-X controller. 2: an Joystick. 3: an Xbox controller, and I cannot map trim controls in my rc7. Is it possible in rc 9 ? I just saw that you put the two post together so I guess the answer is no. Thanks have a good day.

When I in windows change the scale and layout setting ( in the display settings ) to 125 % or more, the picture in Aerofly RC 7 becomes bigger than the screen. When I used win 7 the picture in Aerofly RC 7 was ok but the mouse couldent get all around the screen.

Hi I have windows 10 now ( but when I had windows 7 I had the same problems and the same system as now.
    Processor : Intel core i7 Q740 1.73GHz
    Graphic card : Nvidea Geforce GTX 460m
    Sound card : Conexant SmartAudio HD
    RAM: 6 GB
    The latest steam version af aerofly rc 7
    Controllers : ikarus RC flight controller , sidewinder force feedback 2 joystick , Interlink-x RC flight sim controller by Tactic.

1. There is a visual problem with the smoke, when viewing a recording.
    2. Only the standard paint schemes are shown.
    3. When you are in cockpit view (without a inside cockpit view) and start to record the view suddenly change.
    4. When you have recorded with a inside cockpit view (ex. Swift S-1), afterwards it is not possibel to see the recording in the inside cockpit view.
    5. When you see a recording with a glider, the towing cable has become invisibel.
    6. When viewing a recording with the "Kantana 1-Ultimate 3D Performance" or the "Kantana 2-Classic Aerobatics setup" or the "Ju 52 Scale" or the "Velox Revolution 2 (Competition)" the planes are broken.

Hi I have windows 10 now ( but when I had windows 7 I had the same problems and the same system as now.
    Controllers : ikarus RC flight controller , sidewinder force feedback 2 joystick , Interlink-x RC flight sim controller by Tactic.

Hi right now I have win 10 but when I had win 7 i had the same problems I have the steam version ( i will write back with system info)

1. The rewinding system does not erase the part, that has been rewinded. So if you land one plane and rewind by pressing the K key 4 times, ( to practice landings ) its ok the first times you do thes procedure, but if you continue to do this procedure, you will see what I mean.
    2. If you crash a jet plane and the jet engine break, and you afterwards rewind, the jet engine still does not work. ( It workes without probleme with propeller engines ).
    3. If I crash a plane and only push the K button once, and then fly on, the Simulation will auto restart after the time set in " Auto Restart After Crash ".