Posts by akstirling

Hi .... I find the program useful and visually interesting .... the only nag i have is the what I consider unrealistic lightness of touch required while landing .... real RC models tend to be made of robust materials, so can survive landing without being as 'feather light' in one's touch as the game insists on (I tire of the clunk many of my landings meet with, followed by being taken back to the start point) .... in other words any way of decreasing the sensitivity of the sim in this particular respect .... a parameter perhaps users could modify in a config file ???? Alan

Hi ..... running presumably latest version of the sim(can't check as won't run) .... when i click desktop icon no response .... when open steam, click on game i get the message 'running' ..... running win7 home premium, gtx 970 .... elsewhere i saw suggestion the game not shutting down properly and to go into processes tab and close the program .... would if i could find an entry which recognizable as relating to the game .... can find 'steam' exe have tried killing that .... no joy .... appreciate your help ..... Alan

tm info

0.00-tmmodule: (7 modules) (tmatmosphere,1) (tmsystimer,1) (tmsteam,1) (tmfile,4) (tmrandom,5) (tmwinjoystick,10) (tmopenal,20)

0.00-tmmodeleditor: init modules=(tmsystimer=ok) (tmsteam=ok) (tmrandom=1138559236) init= (default=) ERROR: alcopendevice = 0

0.10-tmmodule: ERROR: (module init tmopenal failed)