I am also not able to turn it.
I just did some research now and I found out that the newer models ( Learjet 45 XR) have an APU. The old ones can get it as a retrofit.
Maybe IPACS can bring it later as an option, as they are working on a menu to customize the aircrafts.
The airport could still be loaded though when you are close. hmmm...
What graphics quality settings do you use?
I had the same thought and tried to spawn over mountains and fly to the city. It didn’t crash. Then I tried to fly to the airport from the other side, so the city couldn’t spawn and it crashed.
I made sure the engines turned on, the starter may be way too powerful at this time. We don't yet have a bleed air starter and it uses an electrical starter for now. I'll make it slower
Good thing it's not the neo or IAE where it takes two minutes to start one engine IRL
Here is the old sound:
Settings > General > flight information > hide
Here is the change-log for the next update:
- Added Location dialog search by airport icao, iata or name
- Added Location menu map can now zoom in much closer, allowing you to select start positions on the map directly.
- Added Location dialog option to select cold and dark and before engine start aircraft state for aircraft that support it.
- Added Navigation dialog search by airport icao, iata or name
- Added Navigation dialog selection of departures (SIDs), arrivals (STARs) and approaches.
- Added A320, B747, B777, C90GTx, LJ45, B737, Q400 selection of departures, arrivals and approaches from the (M)CDU devices in the cockpit
- Added GPS 430 and GPS 530 option to select SIDs, STARs and approaches (available in Just-Flight aircraft)
- Added LJ45 engines can be shut down (cold and dark startup now available)
- Added A320 engines can be shut down (cold and dark startup now available)
- Added A320 new GPWS callouts: too low flap, too low gear, too low terrain, sinkrate, terrain terrain, pull up, don't sink
- Added A320 new altitude callouts and minimum callouts
- Added A320 new wind, cockpit background and APU sounds
- Added C90GTx EFIS avionics upgrade and several working CDU pages
- Changed Q400 engine control is quicker and on ground the governor now keeps the rotation speed low more aggressively
- Changed B58 more engine power and more inertia
- Changed B58 engine sound improved, volume now varies with power
- Added B58 starter sound
- Added B58 DME hold function
- Added Copilot manages pressurization if no user interaction is made, preventing unnecessary caution messages in the aircraft when there is no destination airport set
- Fixed B777 engines appeared to rotate too slow, visual speed now increased
- Fixed DME time indication now correct after frequency change, without delay
It’s not the beta of Aerofly.
It’s the beta of IOS 14.
I have the beta of iOS 14 and everything works fine.
It will also support motion control and haptics for controllers.
Will the Learjet 45 get an APU in the future?
Is this going to be fixed with the next update?
You can also count on me.
In the beta of Aerofly FS 2019,
I gave you feedback on the scenery,
which looked blurry.