Posts by Jak61

Hello Brunnobellic,

I follow your sceney creations here in the forum. What I've got from you so far is "Asturias airport" and "GCLP gran canaria airport", both have become very beautiful and upgrade the Aerofly FS 2 immensely.

For that I would like to thank you.

What I really want to recommend to you, or I ask you even, please create a new thread for all your future creations!

You still make many very interesting scenery, such as Skiathos, very beautiful Hong Kong, Bilbao, Santiago de Compostela …

They all needs attention. The AF2 community is eagerly awaiting this information, screenshots, etc....

Give them the space and attention they need.

This thread is wonderful, but not necessarily suitable for announcing new creations.
    Here at the very end of the thread, they are not searched and found!

And is probably not in the sense of Michael ( pmb), because we destroy his thread with our posts.

These are my thoughts, what do you say about that?

Hello Delfin,

I see brunnobellic answered all your questions in detail!

Thank you for your very nice words. I only posted the link from Asturias-scenery here. All the tribute goes only to the brunnobellic!:thumbup:

Best regards, Jakob

I have also downloaded Vigo Airport (LEVX), but La Coruña Airport (LECO), you have not finished it yet. I have also downloaded the one from Asturias (LEAS), but, of course, without cultivation and photoescenery, these runways offer no interest.

Kind regards: Delfin

Hi Delfin,

Do you know this beautiful scenery from brunnobellic?

"Asturias airport northern spain" Highly recommended!:thumbup:

https://flight-sim.org/filebase/index…spain/#comments

Best regards, Jakob

As a sidenote, the flight-sim.org link to the "building textures" in part two is dead as well.;( I was not even able to find it on flight-sim.org anymore. Maybe you (or a mod) can update the link.

Kind regards, Michael (II)

and the

Kind regards, Michael

Michael, with the broken link to "flight-sim.org, you're right"!:(

But thanks to the initiative of Higgy and Peter @ flight-sim.org, you can download all the files again, as usual.

See this thread: (https://flight-sim.org/wbb/index.php?…icht-angezeigt/).

Try it again! First click on "Filebase" then enter the search term into the "Search" field (Lupenfeld).
    Jakob

Nick, thank you very much, for all your work and effort to develop this excellent program.

And yes, I look forward to giving it a try.
    Jakob

Hello again Nick, I've just run into trouble again.

I made photo scenery along while back of the UK using Bing but over Fisguard Harbour was a load of cloud cover. So with the new version downloaded and processed one tile covering this area "map_09_7c00_ab80" using "ArcGIS" server.

I removed the old cloud covered tile and checked the scenery view in location in FS 2 just to make certain it was the correct one. To my surprise and horror the missing area is further south over Milford Haven not Fishguard Harbour?

HELP PLEASE....................................…

Michael I have the same troubles as you!:(

I think I know where it comes from. Maybe Nick can confirm that !?

I also did a photo scenery some times ago.
    At that time, I still used version 0.6 of AeroScenery for my photo scenery.

But, as of version 1.0.1 AeroScenery, Nick has made many improvements. Look here: AeroScenery Releases - Easily Create Photoreal Scenery

According to Nick, one of the improvements was:
    "Fixed Grid Square Hex Names
    Previous version got the hex names of grid squares wrong".

Can this, or something similar, be the reason for our problem of the misplaced "Grid Square"?

Jakob

Thank you Jakob for your very nice work.

Indeed it was a lot of work of eight persons over 2.5 month, some even fulltime (as retired)...

So you can imagine the manhours.

Oh yes Thomas, I can imagine that very well. Especially if there is a very fixed deadline.

Today I took more time to take a closer look at the scenery. Very very nice:thumbup:

This is really a great achievement from the entire Apollo-50 team.
    Thanks again to all!

Jakob

no Jakob

Himalayas

I am working on a complete 10 m coverage for whole Nepal and Bhutan

Oh, yes of course Himalayas! Thanks Ray for clarification.

Apparently, the beauty of the mountains in these screenshots has so impressed me that I have your reference "anybody in the ** 8000 **?", above the screenshots; overlooked.:)

Jakob

To the entire Apollo-50 team.

a little late, but still ...!

I would like to thank all the team members, for this extraordinary work. You have done a fantastic job! I also really liked how you, through the background stories, through insights into your work, through screenshots in this thread, have maintained the tension.

I'm really impressed with the result. Well done!:thumbup:
    Jakob