Posts by vnangli

I guess I asked the question wrong...In the iPad app Aerofly, the panels are not active for me to engage ILS by selecting the MCD panel switches.

In that case let us say, I position at 3000 feet and about 8nm from SFO 28L. On my iPad what selection should I make to have the plane land by ILS... I am able to see the plane is centered and below glide slope, as the plane intercepts the slope it doesn't descent....What options should I on the screen for the ILS descent.

I bought the Aerofly app over the weekend and am impressed by the details.

But, I need some guidance in figuring out how to engage ILS. Currently I have both Switzerland and California regions purchased.

I am able to position the airplane close to an airport (for e.g KSFO), then I am choosing an ILS runway. When I run the simulator, I am switching on the C/P and the "ROUTE" option. What I see at this point is the plane lines up with the runway, but flies over it and not follow the glidescope. How do I enable "APP" option?

I would be grateful if somebody can help me with an example of what selection to make and how to land ILS.

I have an iPad running this app.