what about the HTC Vive? yhe game shows 2 eyes on desktop
Yes. So...? If you don't want to fly straight into a mountain you will have to edit the plan: AFS2 only creates a very basic plan from A to an automated FAF and B. (Unfortunately you cannot change that automated FAF so if that one is also in a mountain, which may happen, you have to manually steer the plane around it.)
Thanks for the reply J, I thought the game gives you reliable flight plans .. any websites/softwares give real flight plans so I can use them ingame?
Hey there ..
I wanted a very short flight from Zurich and I chose one of the close airports, the navigation took the airplane straight to a mountain! Please see the attached screenshots (one of the screenshots show the exact location of the mountain .. (the route was automatically done and I didn't change anything)
thats was fast .. thanks!
New flight simmer in the forum, I've always loved flight sims since Microsoft Flight Simulator launched when I was a kid, then I saw & bought Aerofly FS 2 on steam which also supports VR (A big selling point for me)! What I love about this game is it makes flying much more easier and enjoyable comparing to other flight sims, not to mention the great sceneries as well! I thought about several game changing features that should be included in the future (Im 100% sure other people here told the devs about):
Sceneries & Airports:
- Middle East hubs (Dubai, Doha & Bahrain)
- European hubs (Germany, UK & France)
- Asian Hubs (Hong Kong, South Korea & Japan)
This will give us more destinations and flight routes
Aircrafts & Skins:
- Boeing 777
- 787 Dreamliner
- Qatar airways, Emirates, Ettihad, JAL, Cathy Pacific & KLM skins
- Light rain
- Heavy rain
- Sand storms (never seen this in any flight sim, would be cool to see this in some areas)
- Live weather for all areas
ATC & Multiplayer:
- Online ATC
- Offline ATC
- Multiplayer support (flying in Aerofly FS2 sometimes feels lonely because your flying alone with nothing moving around)
- AI Airplanes
Training materials & Tutorials:
- Better in-game training school for different aircrafts
- More detailed tutorials and tips with screenshots in the wiki page (the previous A320 tutorial page really helped a lot .. didnt know how to fly an A320 before reading it)
Hope you guys consider these features for the future
Many thanks to the devs!