Posts by 7rAnzig7

Using an external framelimeter, like rivatuner, at 60 fps solved choppy images for me.

I also externally let my graphic card driver do the vsync, but probably using the ingames vsync with an external framelimiter will allready solve the choppyness for you.

(Vsync and framelimit may seem like double measures, but it defenitly worked for me)

Maybe you can give that a try.

Hmm, well I had it at different airports. I remember trying Zurich and San Francisco.

I don't have that much knowledge, but I use a procedure that worked for me before. I create a flightplan, fly nav mode, press ils during flight. After I've started the descent and the localizer is set up, I press approach. It starts descending by itself (goes well in the path) and A/T manages the speed. I'm using flaps etc. The display does show g/s and loc on it. Everything seems to work and goes according to plan, and then... AP disengages, throttle increases (now that I think of it) and the rolling thing happens. It seems to come out of nowhere.

If you need more info, I'll have to try again and come back to you.

Thx!

Noticed this too.

Also, since the last update, the AP and A/T suddenly disengage during an autoland. It happens at about 100/200 ft above ground without a clear reason (no over- or underspeed etc). I follow the same procedures and never had this before, now it happens every time.

Can anyone confirm this?