Posts by rdpm

The thrust levers don't actually have the detents at the correct positions. They should be at about 55% and 75% but they built it with detents at 40 and about 72% or so. We now internally detect that device and because of that we know the hardware detents and use our code to match those to the detents in the virtual cockpit. You should be able to use the same hardware detents for the Q400 flight idle, C90GTx flight idle and F18 and F15e max military thrust (without afterburners) detents in the virtual cockpit.

Hello, Jet-Pack.

I have just received the TCA Quadrant throttles, and as you remark, there is a mismatch between physical detents and position showed in Aerofly A320 cockpit. But from your comments I understood that it was corrected internally by software.

Otherwise I own also the A320 TCA sidestick, but throttle control is assigned to both joysticks if connected, but I only want control from the TCA Quadrant not from the joystick´s slider. Any help?

Thank you.

I received the Thrustmaster TCA Officer pack last week. It works a treat with the A320 in Aerofly FS2 and the detents work great. The engine switches work out of the box, but I can't seem to find a way to utilise the selector switch (Crank, Norm, Ign/Start), as there are no control mappings for it.

Hello, thanks for the info.

I will get mine probably tomorrow. What surprises me nicely is that detents work great out of the box, as well as ENG masters (no mapping for those).

MSFS users report lack of precision in throttle detents. I will check all ASAP and report.

Hello Jet-Pack.

Thank you for the update. For me, as I reported recently, imho there are still some major issues in A320 that keep me out of flying this aircraft realistically, or at least from enjoying it:

- Lack of TOC/TOD arrows in ND and indications in MCDU F-PLN page ->you have to guess where to start the descent

- Strange behaviour when starting in a parking position from cold and dark or engines started: the FCU ALT windows seems to show the actual elevation of the airport. Same happens in INIT page of MCDU, where CRZ FL is not allowed to be modified.

Please, please, check this before porting the beta version to stable.

Best regards.

I only fly the A320, and I am very familiar with standard and emergency procedures of this aircraft thanks to my career.

The main misbehaviours I see in this Beta version are so far:

- Unrealistic engine start procedure from C&D: you can start engines without air bleed from APU and even with fuel pumps off.

- Problem with TOD indication on ND.

- NAV database outdated.

But otherwise is an excellent A320 simulation.

Cheers.

Hello.

I´ve been using this feature several times, but accidentally I found some actions that I think should be corrected for the sake of realism.

I use the procedure: BAT ON -> APU ON -> APU BLEED ON -> ENG PUMPS ON before starting the engines, but lately I forgot the last two steps and also was able to start the engines.

Clearly incorrect behaviour, please check.

Regards.

Happy New Year to everyone.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but since I own AF2 I am wondering about the resolution of DLC areas in terms of LOD, only to compare with MFS/P3D counterpart. I couldn´t find this information in any forum or documention.

Regards.

Don´t know exactly what you mean.

My recent activity today was to buy LOWI from Orbx (has a discount), then enter in AF2 to check the area was installed and OK, then exit and start the game again. At that moment, Steam seemed to update, and AF2 asked me for the key. The version in "About" shows the date of today.

Regards,