Posts by selrider

Hey VR freunde,

schön dass ich nicht ganz allein bin mit meiner Pimax 5k+ hier im Forum.

Mit (parallel projection) kann man das Problem lösen.

Ich hatte anfangs auch ein par probleme, besonders mit Vulkan und habe mein win10 zurückgesetzt, das hat wunder vollbracht.

FS2 in VR ist der reinste Wahnsinn. Voll geil.

Gruß aus EDDF

Thanks Jeff,

what a pity if it do not work, because FS2 have the best VR implementation. It is so powerfull and works as well with my Pimax 5k+ perfect!

Regarding the other recouding SW, if you mean OBS and other, I already use them in all of my Fly-Sim youtube clips https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvFOa7-mj5FVGE8rQRw1ASw.

I would like to create a FS2 recording and re-run this flight several time but from different camera position, take screen-recordings of them and put them all in to one clips with OBS.

This is possible in Xpane11.

Hope it will come out soon.

Thanks.

Hello,

habe seit ein par gestern das Problem, dass FS2 started aber dann nach 10 Sek. Flug crasht.

Ich spiele in VR mit einer Pimax, seit 2 Jahren ohne Probleme. Habe auch viele Videos damit in VR gemacht.

Meine Versuche:

- Habe alles über Steam (auf andere Platte) neu installiert ohne Erfolg.

- OpenGL funktioniert einwandfrei.

Die Fehlermeldung am ende der Logdatei:

61.85-tmterrain: terrain engine updated

61.85-tmterrain:

62.29-tmscenemodel_recording:

62.29-tmscenemodel_recording: recording begin

74.37-tmrenderer_vulkan: ERROR: Fatal : VkResult is 'ERROR_DEVICE_LOST' at line 8725

74.38-tmrenderer_vulkan:

74.38-tmrenderer_vulkan: ================================================================================

74.38-tmrenderer_vulkan: FATAL ERROR: vulkan crash message 'failed to submit draw commandbuffers'

74.39-tmrenderer_vulkan: memb=37 mema=2179 memt=4625MB memdl=3857MB memdma=21 memdmt=2785MB pl=169 pll=21 ds=206

74.40-tmrenderer_vulkan: ================================================================================

74.40-tmrenderer_vulkan:

74.73-aerofly: 7 textures using 1 MB

74.74-aerofly: 3 shaders with 6 references

74.74-aerofly: 679878 strings with 53115kB size=80 fc=0

74.75-aerofly: dmem=44217 memory=203MB

75.01-tmrenderer_vulkan: ERROR: (unable to wait for fence for 'texture_upload')

75.03-tmsyswin: render thread exited

75.05-tmsteam: shutting down steam... done

75.06-tmsyssound: shutting down... done

Folgende HW: 2080 ti, 32 GB Ram.

I could run as window but not in that resolution I want to have. Even I want to make the window a litte bit bigger, it was not possible. As shown in my clips:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I want have this function to use the rest of the screen for other information while I create YouTube clips.

Thanks.

Hi,

is there a way to bring the Aerofly FS2 running in a Window on the desktop during its running on VR glasses?

I configured Aerofly to start in a window but even it starts, every other windows shut down automatically and can't reopened again.

I have to restart the PC to reopen. There is not other way to reopen the involuntarily closed windows.

I see in the main.mcf (under C:\Users\.....\Documents\Aerofly FS 2-old) is Fullscreen switched off but in the rest it should be change to something else but not Fullscreen?:

<[file]

<[tmsettings_sim]

<[bool][window_fullscreen][false]>

<[int32][window_fullscreen_width][2160]>

<[int32][window_fullscreen_height][1200]>

Seems to be changed from Fullscreen to something else but doesn't change.

Need your help. Thanks.

Regards, Sel

I also have now begun to experience the dreaded button 33 issue. I believe that someone above may have hit the mark, with the DLC

I was one who have the problem after installing a DLC but know I pretty sure that I have the problem after installing Innsbruck. I installed before all the other DLC's but the problem came with Innsbruck I think.

Is it possible to de-install only one DLC to check if it is related to?

Maybe this information can be helpful.

I think it has to do with the integrated Mouse in the X 52. This is maybe the reason for this issue.

Hi, Added a screenshot to show you the button 33. Even I click on one of the controls I want to configure, automatically button 33 will entered. I can not configure the Aerofly even I use X52 controller.

I have the one for programming it but do not need it. I try to disable the Mouse related functions by using this programming stool but without any effect.

Hello dear friends,

is there a way to get assignments for different planes and controllers?

Or better: can someone of you give the assignments for Saitek X52 controller?

This file (gc-map.mcf) is stored under the documents // Aerofly -folder.

I lost my settings and because of an issue with my controller, I'm not able anymore to configure via the application. Each time if I click with the mouse on one of the controls I want assign, I get an entry button 33 in the assignment for this control.

I spend a lot of time to modify but it cost so much time to set everything because of my English.

Thanks in advance.