Posts by Rossco

Hi Jan,

Thanks for the clarification.

For those of us with changeable throttle axis (PFC, Saitek & CH) is there the possibility in the future to save applied settings for different aircraft similar to P3D? Will save having to re assign every time you change aircraft from a piston/Turbo prop to a twin jet with spoilers & flap axis. Just import the appropriate saved configuration then go flying. :)

Hi Jan,

Thanks for the quick reply.

The landing gear switch is a single press for each position I believe so there are two separate switches, one in the up position of the lever & a separate one in the down position. I currently have it set to set in the up position so take off is no issue. To get the gear to extend I have to put my leaver down then up again. I usually put it down then hit the "G" key.

I have found the issue with the pulling off the runway. It was the reverse thrust calibration & one of the thrusters was engaging. I believe I have it fixed now. The Lear appears to have quite some functionality which I'm in the middle of familiarizing myself with. Have found the tutorial so will have a play with that.

Any idea about the trim or is it the way it is programmed, an axis overides a switch?

Hi,

First post here, have had the sim a few days & am still learning my way around it.

Love the visuals but am having some issues with aircraft & controllers.

Did a search but couldn't find any info on the following.

Firstly I have a PFC SAAB Desktop yoke matched with a PFC Throttle Quadrant Console which incorporates a gear lever. This lever has two switches, one for up & a separate one for down, when setting these in the controls setup page I find I can only assign one switch & there is no option for a second. This means I can only select gear up or down with the lever & not both. Is there a work around for this?

Secondly I also have a Saitek Trim wheel which works fine however when set up it overrides trim inputs from the rocker switch selections. Is it possible to have both trim wheel & rocker switch trim working? I do find the rocker is over aggressive & makes it difficult to trim for level flight.

Thirdly, I cannot get the Lear to take off. It won't accelerate to take off speed & even if it did it spears off the runway to the right & no amount of rudder, rudder trim or brake input will stop this. I changed aircraft to the B737 & it appeared worse. Have flown both the F14 & F15 with the same control setup & they work fine. Any ideas?

Ignore the Lear issue for now, even though I had restarted the sim previously & that hadn't fixed the issue, selecting starting with the aircraft on approach appears to have cleared the problem as I was able to take off OK following the landing.

Cheers,

Ross