Posts by Wired

An incredible undertaking. I imagine when released, there will be a lot of helicopter pilots flying around the island, because to fly any other aircraft one will miss a lot of the detail.

Thanks in advance, for this masterful work.

Computer specifications:

Win 10 64bit Pro; Case Rosewill ATX Mid Tower with Blue LED Fans; PSU Corsair TX 850 Watts; Motherbrd ASUS TUF B450-Plus Gaming; CPU AMD Ryzen 7 2700 3.2Ghz Boost 4.1Ghz; 16GB G Skill DDR4 3000; 2 HDs 2TB Hybrids; VideoCard EVGA Geforce GTX 1050Ti, 4GB, PCIe X16; Latest Display Driver; SoundCard ASUS XonarDX; Logitech Speakers G51, 5.1; Corsair HS60 Pro Surround 7.1 Headset; Thrustmaster T-Flight Hotas X & CH Fighter Stick and Pro Pedals; TrackIR-5; Monitor, Acer GN246HL 24" LED, 3D gaming Widescreen, 144hz refresh rate

Smoke and tire squeal on touch down would help with realism. I have produced numerous Aerofly FS 2 videos, as have others, that look realistic but lack the wheel smoke and sound when landing. There have been so many wonderful updates with this simulation, so maybe it will happen one day.

Hi all,

Here is my latest video featuring JustFlight's Duchess model 76 with GACSavannah's wonderful repaint. Thanks again, GACSavannah.

Enjoy the flight!,

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I have noticed a bug when viewing a recorded segment of the R22. The main rotor on play back is turning in slow motion.

Other than that I have not seen any problems. I just completed a flight from Trenton NJ to the FedEx terminal at Newark airport and it was a blast to fly the R22 and to land. Getting better at landing.

Great work to the IPACS team.

Hi all,

Thanks for highlighting my video, I am the producer. My graphic setting are all on high. I haven't tried other settings, except for trying the Vulkan renderer which lowered my fps quite a lot. I will have to try other settings.:)

My system specifications are:

Win 10 64bit Pro; Case, Cooler Master 690; PSU Antec 900Watts; Motherbrd ASUS Sabertooth 990FX; CPU AMD FX-8350 4.3Ghz; 16GB G Skill DDR3 1600; 2 HDs 2TB Hybrids; VideoCard EVGA Geforce GTX 1050Ti, 4GB,PCIe X16; Latest Display Driver; SoundCard ASUS XonarDX; Logitech Speakers G51, 5.1; Logitech G35 7.1 Headset; Thrustmaster T-Flight Hotas X & CH Fighter Stick and Pro Pedals; TrackIR-5; Monitor 22" Widescreen SyncMaster Samsung 2233BW

Great news! Not hearing about any forthcoming updates to Aerofly FS2 in a while, suggested to me that we will be pleasantly surprised when the update arrives. And so, like many others have said, I too am looking forward to the latest IPACS team's efforts in make this simulation even more enjoyable. And I hope the update will entice many other flight sim fanciers to purchase Aerofly FS2.

Computer system: Win 10 64bit Pro; Case, Cooler Master 690; PSU Antec 900Watts; Motherboard ASUS Sabertooth 990FX; CPU AMD FX 8350 4.2Ghz; 16GB G Skill DDR3 1600; VideoCard EVGA Geforce GTX 1050Ti, 4GB; Latest display driver; Harddrive 2TB Hybrid; SoundCard ASUS XonarDX; Logitech Speakers G51, 5.1; Headset, Logitech G35 7.1; Thrustmaster T-Flight Hotas X Stick & Xbox 360 Controller; TrackIR-5; Monitor 24" Widescreen Samsung.