Posts by BELOW40

Thanks Jeff,

I have been able to some what reverse bindings ie , use the only slider on the joystick for the prop condition side and use button 11 and 12 to alter the throttle

though its not ideal pressing buttons for the throttle , I've reset settings a few sessions back and even deleted the mcf files to get a base line again and had no success with that, I'll keep trying with reassignment methods, outside of that for the moment I'll have to adjust to using the mouse. But hope to regain function of

the Button assignment for the Prop condition.

Thanks for your help

Hi I need some help

I have a problem that may have crept in with an update maybe,

Firstly I have a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick , I have no VR Equipment just Joystick Mouse and Keyboard.

The issue I'm having was not happening a month or so back.

I used to be able to set Prop condition levers on the Q400 using the side buttons 11 and 12 to quickly switch between the different stages from Fuel off ,Start and Feather , 850 900 1020

I remember being able to cycle up and down through those positions using Button 11 and 12 now the only way is to slide the levers individually with the mouse which although is do able,

It sure is finicky for me, I have tried binding to Keyboard as well and I cannot get any buttons to function for those handy quick changes.

The main throttle is already taken on the joystick. I have no other slider available for the Prop condition side so those button settings were very handy

Its got me stumped so any help will be really appreciated to be able to use those Joystick buttons again

Thank you