Posts by daguru

Hi Ray - I've been following Phil's instructions for buildings and trees and it really does bring the photo-scenery to life. I've laid down level 9 and 11 scenery tiles for the whole of the south of England and I've completed levels 12 to 15 for just over half that area (over a period of several weeks). 120 GB so far - but you could roughly divide that by 4 if you only went up to level 14, and reduce the time quite a bit as well. Adding cultivation (buildings and trees) is much quicker than doing the scenery, so I've actually done the cultivation for a very large area where I don't even have any of my own scenery yet. It doesn't matter what order you do it in.

Thank you Ian,;)

This is all shaping up to be a great sim, i took a gamble on aerofly with its limited world coverage hoping this would be possible really happy now cheers:)

Regards

Ray

Hi guys,

This all looks great !!:)

I’m new to all this and finding it very rewarding.

So far I’ve added some photorealistic scenery of the uk to the game and was blown away that it worked, so to my questions.

1. Is it possible to do the whole of the uk with photorealistic scenery (big project I know) so many tiles at a time ?

If so what programs would be the best to use ?

2. At what stage do you add the buildings trees etc and what programs are used ?

Thanks in advance

Kind Regards

Ray