Posts by DWAOHIO

There is a update link posted with the following update but it doesn't work. UPDATE V2.01.05.33 Is this the newest update? When I try to use the link the above happens. Can someone give me an answer why this link is there and why it does not work?

Jeff can you check it out. On this site is a link to the above update but it does not work,

When I go to http://aerofly.aerosoft.com/ and attempt to download I get the following;

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>
    <Error><Code>NoSuchKey</Code><Message>The specified key does not exist.</Message><Key>aerofly/aerofly_fs_2_update_v2010533.exe</Key><RequestId>070449036680B035</RequestId><HostId>Aw9L3uY/VgeYH4uU8DebgxvFqscL4F6rM0uUB8dJ9+6pMGJPvnZF5pBngCztbik2f/O4WfdGRn4=</HostId></Error>

Tis appears on another page when I click on download.

Can someone show me another site where I can download the update from. I bought mine from Pc aviator so I cant download from aerosoft.

Thanks

When will the DVD and standalone customers get their updates. Three weeks ago you said one or two weeks. Everyday I check and nothing. I would rather see smaller updates more frequently then one large one that takes hours to download. So please update.

Is there going to be a easier way to find airports. It is getting harder to find airports on the map. Also are you developing a flight planner or will that be a third party development.

I was flying out of Monterey airport flying east. All the sudden there was a steep drop off. I know the drop off isn’t supposed to be there. It is east of the Salinas airport where the earth drops off into a valley. It is a 90 degree drop off. Anybody else experience this. ;(

How are updates going to work if you downloaded AF2 from a vendor. I have a serial number that I installed AF2 with. I also wonder where to download south west USA from. I couldn’t use the steam version because of hard drive room so I feel I am being left out by buying the download version.