Posts by xraythree

> Actually any new repaints by GACSavannah will be outstanding additions.

Thank you, Ray. You are much too kind. I am trying my first Q400 at the moment, struggling with a few issues, but am confident that it will all work out. I have some 737 ideas in mind as well once I have the Q400 ironed out.

Thank you for considering the 737!

You can find what you are looking for at aerofly.aerosoft.com. Scroll down to the bottom and you will find the high resolution textures for the Southwest, as well as the additional state of Colorado. Don’t forget to download the update for the entire sim as well. You will love the sim even more with these downloads.

Sincerely,

xraythree

Wow...I can’t thank both of you enough. Away from the computer now, but I’ll follow your instructions and post with results.

Until then, thank you again!

Success...sort of.

I tried, and tried, but could not place an additional static aircraft at a location at Burbank. I tried entering coordinates for different areas at the Burbank airport, but none displayed. I paid attention to spacing, conventions etc.

After many frustrating attempts, I decided to place an aircraft immediately adjacent to one of the aircraft that Jet already placed at Santa Barbara in his Lompoc tsc file.

I placed the coordinates for the location adjacent to Jet’s aircraft in the very same tsc entry I had been using (added to the existing Lompoc tsc) without success, and this time the aircraft showed in the sim. Nothing else was changed, except for the coordinates placing my additional aircraft next to Jet’s aircraft.

Except for placing a static aircraft at the exact spot as an existing static aircraft or other object, are there any restrictions on where an aircraft can be placed?

Why did none of the aircraft I entered into the tsc display in the sim, except when I placed it immediately adjacent to the one that Jet placed, having changed nothing else but the coordinates?

Conceptually, this should be very easy. Simply add another “statement” to Jet’s existing Lompoc tsc with an object name already present in his Lompoc tsc, but with new coordinates...right?

I’m hoping that perhaps someone can add to Jet’s Lompoc tsc so that an aircraft appears at the following coordinates at Burbank, and post it here for me to study.

The coordinates are long. -118.35558011 lat. 34.19725561

Please don’t give up on me guys. I’m going to keep trying too!

Thanks so much!

Sam

Hi Tom,

Here is the tsc from the KPLC file created by Jet, and downloaded from fscloudport.

The last entry in Objects for element 18 is my addition.

I certainly appreciate any help.

Thanks!

Sam