Posts by uli057

Merci.

But what we can do, for the Rest Airports that have not flat Ground??

I wonder that there no ideas to do that ...

Any answer or Troubleshooting, to do for set the Ground on Flat.;)

LMPA is a very dangerous airport and very nice, but at this time we dont start or landing at this Airport...:(

regards

uli

Hi...

die Frage bleibt aber für uns User, was dürfen wir letztendlich zum Download und als Freeware bereit stellen.

Unsere eigenen Gebäude...?

Die bearbeiteten Sat Bilder für VFR Flüge...?

Fototexturen...?

usw.

Das bleibt leider unaufgeklärt...

Und so kommt es, das nichts kommt, weil wir uns nicht ins rechtliche Ungewisse mit irgendwelchen Urheberfakten stürzen werden...

Schade, es es eigentlich Aufgabe der Entwickler die Kunden zufrieden zu stellen, da Sie die Rechte haben, da Sie die Lizenzen haben...usw.

Mir ist es egal wenn es Geld kostet, wenn es gut ist und es in mein Interresse fällt, zahl ich auch gern dafür.

LG

Uli

Hi,

schließe mich Schnuffelduffel an.

Ohne Bearbeitung der Sat Bilder geht es nicht.

Siehe zB. Wattenmeer...was für grotten schlechte Aufnahmen, da macht man besser nur Wasser als alles nach zu bearbeiten!

Nur in Aerofly FS verändert sich der Farbton nach Tageszeit bei den Wasserflächen, so das man den RGB Ton fast nicht trifft.

Bin seit ewiger Zeit an den Nordfriesischen Inseln dran und krieg die Blaukanten der Kacheln nicht kpl. weg.

So lang ich das nicht in den Grif kriege wird das nix um es Euch bereit zu stellen.

Ein Versuch mit RGB Tönen...

LG. ULI

Hi...

I was just an employee, the company was always with Mathias. I couldn't afford to have a part like that at home...

I tried it with a Do328 cockpit in a self-made... ...that's 25 square meters and a money eater when you start out with that simulator...=O

My wife at the time had limited understanding... ...but that's how it is when you're young.;)

Its more than 20 Yaers ago....work at this company 3 Years

uli

Hi,

one Night sleep...and all is good !:)

The result is a Windmil with Rotation Foilblades...

Perfect for me at Amrum...

At this time i can go and constructed any rotation Blades at 3D Object.

Thx to all User...specialy to Brunnobellic...he has give me the brain!;)

Hi.

to the Special 3D Object Builder...

I have made animated Windmill at 3DS Max and export to tgi and tma file.

When i converted with content converter i have the textures and the tmb file.

But at this section, is the tsc file in scenery folder an another as rest Traffic files from me...or other Traffic files?

The windmill himself dont run over ground, only the wind foils are circle at vertical path in 3ds max..must i write the tsc in scenery folder or/ and content converter with other codes?:?:

I wonder that i dont see the windmill at my coordinates at Amrum...:/

thx uli

Hi "Schnuffelduffel"...oder wie auch immer Du in Wirklichkeit heißen magst.;)

yes...there we see the taxiline and signs.

That is what i mean, when we repainted the Ground Images then we can forget the same "Beton Runways" from the Aero-Sim, this Runway is good for first Runway we set at any Airport, but for detail must repaint.

But thats my fact for more Reality at Sim....;)

Thx

Uli

Hi both...and all.

yes, we must understand that we dont mixed the ground levels for a Area...not all, but specialy Scenerys.

Edxw was from me special, but EDKA or ETNG can use with all other.

This Ports are can download from fs cloudport or Flight-sim as the same.

But EDXW only from Flight-Sim as specialy.

The next work is the complete 7 Island Row "Ostfriesische Inseln" that Projekt are to in future Specialy, from me!

For the Photo or Realistic Coastland is the work manualy very hard and any Image must repainted with Alpha Bleed and more, also Sylt Island. The correct coast Lines and "Wattenmeer" comes later...

Best wishes to all, and any Work is a great Work, from all !!!!

Regards Uli

Hi all.

For future it was better we had one Line for Groundtextures, Cultivation, or whatever.

The Diffrent from many users he made ...example: Groundimages ...

is to great, i mean when we install diffrent Maps...we see that:

it is better we work for that together, and not any user alone.

The most user has google , and for that big communiti its better we make all the same?!?! My animated files are based on google coordination and images...not other, and here are no diffrent acepted, otherwise the animated files not in correct position.

Animated Files ..example: "Trains from Sylt"...has a very hard work over two full days!

I prefer the same what the most other user used.

regards uli

Hi all.

My own EDXW Airport is not compatibel to this Photo Scenery!

The Photo Scenery from me is repainted at Airportground, to see, when Taxi at Day or Night, the Lines.

The Rest from the Island and coast is the same as Google, Arcgis or Bing with corrected colors.

Mixing the Scenery is bad...and the coast from island is missmatched...

see this:

Regards Uli

Ok.

thats not compatibel to the Airport Ground at my EDXW.

My Images are repainted for Taxiways and so on at Airport Ground.

With my Groundtextures at Airport no use the Runway Textures from Aerofly!

Fly a test at Night then you see what i mean...;)

Regards Uli