Posts by Bellah1z

Thankyou for listening . I can tell you as a person that fly's R22's that your simulation is very good and very realistic and even ahead of X plane 11.

If we could get a turbine like an R66 which while is not my favourite it shares a lot in common with the r22 in terms of handling and flight dynamics it just has a lot more power so you could just tweek the r22 flight model for more power.

Thanks

The thread should be locked - it is just being used by a group hostile to IPACS, as a vehicle to abuse the developers, both official and community.

MikeW

Mike W you are out of order my friend, you do not have the right to shut people down and once that starts you start losing users . No One is getting abused they are merely pointing out they are being ignored. If anyone is being abused its the people here for being ignored by the developers.

I want to know why the developers failed to assist Steve in developing his Lynx as it sounds like you don't understand that we need a turbine helicopter as while the r22 is a great little flyer both on here ( superbly modelled as I am rated on one in real life) it is also power limited in real life and we need a turbine so we can fly when it hot high humid or heavy.

When will we get a turbine helicopter to fly at altitude please?

The r22 is awesome but its a piston engine and even in real life ( I fly one) its severely power limited but none the less a lot of fun but we need something more like a r66 or a huey ( yes a huey yessss) or a Bell 206 or anything with a turbine. I was really looking forward to the Lynx but one of the moderators locked the thread so I guess that's not going to happen even though it was what we all needed.

Please no more fixed wings until we get a turbine please.:cursing:

I am getting so bored with AFs2, why a 777 , why another jet to fly nowhere.

Why is there no support for Larry Lynx and his turbine which we badly need.

I am only not uninstalling Fs2 as I am hoping for the Lynx as far as I am concerned this sim is at a dead end unless Larry gets some support from AF2 developers, please no more fixed wing just get on with making some decent scenery and life.

I am really looking forward to a turbine that we can fly at high altitude as the poor little r22 can't hack it.

I appreciate the cold and dark approach as I want the full experience and cold and dark is definitely my preference. There are plenty of poorly simulated helicopter systems already in P3D and x Plane and given that FS2 needs so little tinkering I can spend my time learning a checklist and proper checklist starts.

Is there any chance we can have a checklist pop up in VR please? Doesn't matter if you can't but it would sure be the icing on the cake for feeling fully immersed. I am really looking forward to this Lynx.

I also fly helicopters and when I fly for an hour there is an hour planning , preflight and cold and dark startups and shutdowns.

Please keep it going, it will all work out and you will bring a lot of joy to a lot of people.