Posts by KP164

Hi. I can not figure out how to turn on MCDU in EC 135 helicopter. It is off both when I start Eurocopter in ready to flight state or start it manually from cold and dark state. Other displays have ON/OFF buttons but I am not able to find any for MCDU.

It's the Steam release version so I assume that should work on PC, Mac and Linux. Mac or PC Non-Steam users will have to wait a bit longer, these channels are more difficult to update for us which takes more time. As far as I know the standalone Mac version can currently not be updated due to issues with the Store not accepting our files. If you are an existing Non-Steam user you can convert your license to a Steam license using our official support https://www.aerofly.com/support/contact/ as far as I'm aware.

I have got Mac version on Steam and there was not any problems with updating earlier. But today Steam simply does not show any available updates.

Hi. Could someone help with the question described in title. When I set destination airport using FPL menu in GNS 430 it automatically sets approach and I do not know how to change it. When i puch PROC key I can not enter to the menu allowing me to set approach or departure runways (both in stable and beta versions). For example for KCGX it always set runway 18. I watched many tutorials for real GNS 430 or other flight sims and it seems not to work as described there.

Thank you in adwance.

Hi. I need some help with new navigation menu. I can create route (like this shown on attached image), but where can i find ILS frequencies of particular runways? In stable version they are clearly visible near runway code, but in Alpha I can not find them - there is only length of each runway.

Hi.

I have installed new update and it seems to work fine, but I have one question regarding new navigation menu. Where (without searching in external sources) can I find informations about ILS frequencies of runways and their elevation?

Hi.

I would like to ask, if is it still possible to use OpeanGl instead of Metal on Mac OS version of FS 2 to avoid game crashing and screen tearing (present when using Metal or Vulkan)? Earlier I was using workaround, by changing <[bool][graphics_use_vulkan][true]> line in "main.mcf" file to <[bool][graphics_use_vulkan][false]>, to use OpenGl instead, but in current version of game it does not longer work (simulation crashes on startup).

Hi.

I am using Mac version of FS 2. As I have previously reported in other topics, I have terrible tearing when using Metal renderer. Earlier I was using workaround, by changing <[bool][graphics_use_vulkan][true]> line in "main.mcf" file to <[bool][graphics_use_vulkan][false]>, to use OpenGl instead. After that operation game was running smooth and without tearing. Unfortunately after last update this solution does not work and game crashes immediately. I would like to ask, if it is any way to use OpenGl instead of Metal in current version of SF 2 for Mac OS?

Hi. I am using mobile version of FS2019 and have question about using of autopilot (not copilot). In some planes like Cessna, Boeings or Baron, there is cockpit button alowing to turn autopilot on or off. But if I am correct in some other planes there is not such clickable button. In F-15 and F-18 I can simply turn on some of autopilot modes, like heading, altitude or attitude hold, but how can I turn it off to controll the plane manualny. In PC or Mac versions I can assign joystick or keyboard key to that function, but how to do that in mobile version. In Aermacchi I can not even turn autopilot on and have to fly all the route manually or use a copilot, what is totally unrealistic. So what am I doing wrong? Thank you in advance.

Thank you for answer.

I know that there are not very powerfull cards, but strange think is that stuttering appears only when using external GPU and does not depend on my screen resolution or graphic settings. No mather if I am using the lowest or the highest possible graphic settings. Most of time I have very smooth 60 FPS, but every few seconds game freezes regularly for short time. Problem is present on FS 1 too, which dose not use even all of GPU power (basing on GPU monitoring utillity). Strange is that this problem does not appear when I am using internal RX 555 which is weaker than 580.