Posts by jpreou

I actually use a cheap Logitech 3D joystick, rather than more exotic yoke or Thrustmaster HOTAS or anything like that. Its ok.

I don't actually have the Saitek FIPS and I'm not sure I will get them unless I build an actual cockpit, rather than a 'sim pit'.

BUT, and its a big but (oo-er!) ... the rest of my panels (multi, switch, radio) simply must work if I am to get into AFS2.

The only caveat to that I have right now, is that in a short while (a few days after 05-Apr) I will be hiring for one week the new Vive Pro to try out on my P3Dv4 setup. My expectation is that I still won't think VR is where I'd want it to be yet ... I'm willing to be pleasantly surprised! It is possible, though I think unlikely, that maybe the Vive Pro will start my journey to VR ... in which case external hardware becomes somewhat redundant. But don't hold your breath...

Morning all. I joined the forums just now after searching yesterday for support and compatibility information for Saitek hardware. I'm not sure I have a good handle on it.

I have the following: trim wheel, pedals, switch panel, radio panel, multi-panel, TPM.

I believe there are issues with FIPS, but wasn't 100% sure whether that was / is still the case.

Can I get an official statement and guidance on the support please?

I am currently a P3D flier and while I have FS2 in my Steam wishlist I have not purchased yet until I can ascertain the hardware support situation.

If this gear (that I have) is not fully supported, is their a roadmap or statement about future support, either directly or via a plug-in or something (like FSUIPC or SPAD.Next in the P3D world)?

Thanks