Posts by aero_robert

Can you please check if the crash also happens when you lower your graphics quality settings?

Well, I tried opengl now and it did not CTD.

But the copilot was not able to descent in time to get down to the runway (at threshold still 3000ft high). He went around and did a nice visual approach, lol...

Question: Isn't he supposed to taxi to the gate/apron? Instead he stops at the runway and quits work.

Hi devs,

thought I support you a bit though I havent got time to play often... so I purchased and (clean) installed AFS4 and created a flightplan.

Three times in a row a CTD happens: (I tried to take a screenshot right before the CTD but just got a distorted image which in addition is too big to upload):

Here is my Flightplan. (Using A320, clean install)

CTD happens right after SLI at 13000 ft.

Here is my tm.log

tm.log

Regards

Robert

Hi all (again),

I just ran into another issue regarding the A320 Navigation not following the planned route:

KLAX RWY 24R (DEP PRCH9) -> KPMD RWY 25 (APP R25)

PIC 1 - On our way direct DOLTN

PIC 2 - Strangely the Approach path looks different than the one on the navigation planner map

PIC 3 - Altitude at DOLTN should be 4900ft

PIC 4 - Navigation Planner Map Flight Path

PIC 5 - At FORDA Altitude should be 4500ft (I am at 9600ft)

PIC 6 - Aircarft turns towards the Final Approach (much too high)

Also when activating APP on the MCP there is an ILS Indication flashing amber on the PFD, what's this?

Something must be wrong here...

Regards

Robert

Hi Jet-Pack (Jan),

was my post from 28. Oktober (see above) helpful to find the navigation issues?

I am sure it must be something really simple which causes the problems because before the integration of SIDs/STARS LNAV/VNAV worked perfectly.

I'm also sure you are working hard to get this sorted and am looking forward on your success regarding this.

Kind regards

Robert

Ich habe das gleiche Problem, meine sämtlichen gekauften addons sowie mühsam installierte Freeware sind verschwunden.Das kann doch nicht wahr sein,

daß das Team von Ipacs einen solches update empfiehlt und dann das geamte Programm mit Ausnahme der Grundinstallation nicht mehr funktioniert.

Gibt es denn niemanden bei Ipacs, der ein solches update vor release testet? Ich habe auf jeden Fall keine Lust mehr ,mich mit den unausgereiften Produkten und Entwicklungen von Ipacs zu befassen .Die Konkurrenz wartet.

Yes, that is annoying.

But let me tell you: THE competitor is even more buggy..

Software development isn't an easy task. Well, how do I know?

Regards

Robert

Here it is and you have to scroll to near the bottom of the page, it took me ages to find it so I have now book marked it for future use.

Plus saved a copy on my external hard drive just in case.

https://aerofly.aerosoft.com/?lang=en

Cheers Michael.

Oh great, thank you so much Michael,

I will download them and also put it on an external drive.

I guess I have to download the payware sceneries (Switzerland, Florida, New-York) from the store I once purchased them.

(Aerosoft perhaps)

Thank you again

Kind regards

Robert

Thank you Michael,

as I've lost all my non standard secenery too I really dont know how to get them back, do you have a link to the HiRes IPACS sceneries?

(Colorado, Utah, etc.)

Kind regards

Robert

Hi there,

I am having issues since the last update:

(Besides that it uninstalled my paid Swiss, New York, Florida and also the freeware HIRes US Sceneries Nevada, Utah, etc.)

(I also dont know how to / from where to get it back.. any suggestions?)

I setup a Flightpaln (inside Cockpit FMC)

KSNA/KLAX

ORIG KSNA RWY19R

SID none

APP KLAX RNAV R06LZ

STAR none

Route Waypoints (automated)

NATHN - ALISN

PIC-01 / A320 seems to go DIRECT NATHN after activating AP. (Does not get back on Course)

PIC-02 / Initiated DESCEND (managed) A320 descends below VPATH (green DOT)

PIC-03 / 4.5 nm from NATHN A320 turns right (not following route)

PIC-04 / Next waypoint ALISN active (but A320 does not turn further onto it)

PIC-05 / AP switches to V/S Mode and HDG Mode

and thats it... I am lost...

Kind regards

Robert

Never had a CTD before...

But today AFS2 crashed to Desktop...

Could someone please take a look to see what is possibly wrong?

This seems strange:

141.90-tmrenderer_vulkan: ERROR: (streaming buffer overflow (vbcapacity=5923920->5592405) (ibcapacity=442728->1398101)

141.90-tmrenderer_vulkan: ERROR: (sbv buffer overflow: tused=5923920 reserved=5592405)

(PC Version 2.04.09.25, Windows 10, A320 from KSNA to KSFO, Vulcan, some Addons...)

Regards

Robert

Hi Robert, I’m getting the Cessna OK in 2019 mobile, I’ll check PC later. Here is the HUKEM intersection of Seal Beach (115.70) 068 radial and I-SNA (111.75) localiser and 10 miles DME. Allowing for setting the VOR OBS on an analog dial on a tablet everything seems fine.

The I-SNA DME indicates 1.1 miles at the 20R threshold, the ground based DME transponder delay is not set up to show zero at the runway threshold.

I got the SFO to CCR DME as 29.9 in the 2019 C 172.

Just fly the SLI Radial 049 outbound until crossimg the LOC 20R (I-SNA) . Check DME SLI / I-SNA

BTW: I am on the latest public PC Version

Regards

Robert