Posts by Tomfa

Dear Ipacs,

Will an AFS4 application ever see the light of day at Nvidia?

As many games are already registered with Nvidia, including MSFS, it would be good and certainly more practical for most of us who have an Nvidia card if this application could be added to Nvidia Experience, this would avoid many settings problems or other performance, whether for PC or Notebook.

What do you think about IPACS?

It's also a good way for players to answer and learn from each other at some point. You only need to open another ticket entry, and collect the problems that cannot be solved among players and hand them over to you to deal with. In Discord, the "TICKETS" robot is very useful.

In my opinion, I believe that Discord is not otherwise necessary, if you want to open a ticket here privately, you will also have the answer or help with whoever you are appealing.

Discord is other than a kind of WhatsApp community, in (AI) form nothing more. Everyone has their choice.

Reading on Trustpilot, the opinions are rather mixed or even very negative, especially concerning this security platform.

I have both FS2 and FS4. I probably still use FS2 more mainly because it has much better world coverage, esp. NA. It's a pity that there hasn't been more 3rd party support for FS4 DLC's like there was with FS2. I guess most of those previous FS2 developers have exclusively joined the msfs bandwagon. Too bad imho. Hopefully FS4 will get some additional coverage over time.

Regarding JustFlight, yes, they all left on MSFS, I can confirm that to you.

Thank you

I do take airport requests and in future I will also make some airports in Africa.

Since we are in the proposals, I was also thinking of Tunisia, that of Djerba-Zarzis and Monastir. THANKS

Djerba–Zarzis International Airport
    Djerba–Zarzis International Airport (French: Aéroport international de Djerba-Zarzis, Arabic: مطار جربة جرجيس الدولي‎) (IATA: DJE, ICAO: DTTJ) is the…
    forums.x-plane.org
    DTMB Monastir Habib Bourguiba International Airport
    (Make sure you read the instructions on this page) (REUPLOADED) Monastir Habib Bourguiba International Airport (IATA: MIR, ICAO: DTMB) is an airport serving…
    forums.x-plane.org

I'm not going to impose myself on the VR experience, I don't have it yet. Question of immersion, yes, FPS level, no, I run on average between 120 and 140 FPS, it all depends on your PC configuration, and you have to choose these addons carefully so as not to arrive in the descent into hell. Now concerning the cameras, it's just optional, the idea of squatting from the inside as well as from the outside and also taking stock of the finish. But everyone has their own piece of the pie. ;)

Good evening

Just a question: I wonder how many new multiple nicknames, are found here on this forum??? I have the impression that it's already seen and heard. ^^ ;)

Hi Thomas,

You have the explanations on this thread, maybe it will help you, or if not send me a PM.

Good evening ;)

Scenery is pretty bad in overall. If I exclude a ton of buildings, and vegetation added, which is plus nonetheless, the most importantly, ortho imagery is just bad in colors and resolution. It's usable over 30k feet only. I mean I get it, IPACS used a free cloudless ZL13/14 source, but there should be a better solution, probably by using custom made EU ZL16 ortho. Will definitely try that. I have an amazing Switzerland HD for AFS2, and I don't have a clue can I use it in ASF4 and how (it's an addon from Steam).

Well seen! In my opinion it is this point you referred to which is the most important and which should be reviewed from the start, especially with an irregular mesh. ;)

Thanks for this latest update, specially designed for airplanes and the addition of new cameras.

However, I see that nothing that was desired by part of the community since the beginning of the year has been corrected or added?

Flattening fix in some areas, or mesh fix, not even a new SDK for cultivation or even planes? Except that of the DR400.

Should we expect something new by the second semester?

Thanks for your reply