Posts by jmac

Just another thing from my side I have the steam version and only having 20 hours flight time that was why I first posted on the steam forum prior to finding the ipacs site which is by far the site for tech info :)

Hi,

OK decided to delete main.mcf and problem fixed ..... looks like that is the magic bullet to fix a lot of problems !

I can now spend some time flying this sim.

Thank you for your input guys.

Cheers

Hi Jeff,

Only have mouse pointer on startup and settings page which lets me chose plane etc. then disappears after starting flight so no input with clickable area in sim!

Thanks for your interest.

Hi Jan,

Thank you for your quick reply, info which I hope is sufficient.

Driver: Forceware 396.36

I have 3 monitor setup all same size running 5760x1080 using nvidia surround spanning all 3

Also have tried just 1 monitor 1920x1080

Selecting same resolution in your graphics settings on all setup.

I have played Aerofly with out this problem in the past just dont rembember when!

Cheers,

I have mouse pointer every where on all computer games except in this game active flight screen. No problem in setting screen just disapers when switching to active screen I Have tried all forums to no avail, verified files tried 3 other mice etc: left or right click holds for panning just no pointer! Any help prior to reinstalling game would be appreciated.

Aerofly FS 2

Win 10 geforce GTX1070