Posts by DeanAngelo03

Would you rather have more regions to fly to or have easy jet?

The file size for the liveries aren’t just based of colors but resolution. You have to have the resolution high enough to see the details on the fuselage or else you’d have a white tube with orange letters, and then we would have people complain about the lack of details on the fuselage. Like wanting more lines on the wings. I guess you could replace a livery for another? Infinite flight is able to have so many planes because everything is streamed and cashed. Aerofly doesn’t so the user has to download all the files, textures, sounds, etc.

So I’d just accept the fact that smartphones aren’t really meant for advanced flight sims due to the storage and processor power capability.

The base game for the pc is over 150 GB and the fact they were able to shrink it down to 4 GB and keep many details is like amazing. If you want easyjet and more stuff go switch to PC.

OK i understood the spoilers and that they need to be more steep.

I compared your footage for the rudders to the game and they are identical, it might be your sensitivity but IDK.

go to [steam etc]/Aerofly FS 2/aircraft/a320 and go to the a320.tmd

copy this:

you will replace and paste the lines between "//spoilers" and "//airbrakes and spoilers end" (without the ")

Good luck.

Bam changes the left servos to 0.910865233466 hehe

is this what you were looking for, I only changed 3 left servos here, so let me know if they need to be more up or down and I will give you the code for you to paste into the file! :)

what i do is delete the lights and reflections in the folders, that improves my fps a looot

WAIT THERE IS A NORTHWEST like Washington and Oregon or do u mean New York?

AYE i got the ambient sound to play for the passengers enter. I basically made it so if the Engine N1 was below 5% then play the sound on loop haha

I even added airport ambient sound that is heard external and internal more quite ofc. Update video soon.

where can i find the amount of time it takes for the engines to boot up, idk if there is a [duration] for this.

i have a nice PTU sound that is really cool on bootup and I GOT IT TO WORK yay. i just want it to last longer but this corresponds to the EngineN1 speed. So that means i have to make the boot up last longer.

Copy that sir

One last question before I stop bugging you,

Gears Sound:

There is N/L/RightGearExtendedSound, GearDown/UpSound, N/L/RightGearTransitionSound1/2/3. I have the gear sound of when beging deployed and retracted. Which on do I put this sound in [soundfile]

Also also, sorry, but where can I change the in game name of the plane. It still says A320 even though I names the file and stuff in it a320mod EDIT NEVERMIND FOUND IT

second try

using the MECH button as a trigger...

Code
    //<[input_button][MechanicCallButton][]
    // <[string8][Input][Calls.Mechanic]>
    // <[string8][Events] [ OverheadLowerLeftCircularButtonSoundIn.Trigger ]>
    // <[string8][EventsRelease][ OverheadLowerLeftCircularButtonSoundOut.Trigger ]>
    //>
    <[input_button][MechanicCallButton][]
    <[string8][Input][Calls.Mechanic]>
    <[string8][Events] [ OverheadLowerLeftCircularButtonSoundIn.Trigger ]>
    <[string8][EventsRelease][ PassengerEnteringCabinSound.Trigger ]>
    >

and it should play this sound

and I get nothing. It plays the OverheadLowerLeftCircularButtonSoundIn.Trigger very well but it doesn't play anything when I release.

Do i need to make it a [sound_event]. I would still like the trigger to be the cockpit door switch

I can change the

<[string8][EventsUp] [ CockpitDoorSwitchSound.Trigger ]>

<[string8][EventsDown][ CockpitDoorSwitchSound.Trigger ]>

to different .Triggers but idk if that will works.

Update

the trigger for say:

the play the sound:

I got the sound to play but it doesn't matter what state the switch is on, it keeps playing when I spawn the plane. How do I make it stop when the switch is no longer in [-1.0] and trigger when it is on [-1.0]?

I got this so far. I have the passanger_enter.wav and now need to make a tigger but how, I want this to be played similar to the cockpit_background but only when the cockpit lock switch is on unlocked

I found this, three states for the switch which is good.

big goal, just play a sound when the switch is on lock. If i can do this, i can add custom sounds for so many buttons that add immersion!

I plan on adding passengers entering the plane when you have the door lock switch on unlocked and not play when on locked. You Know how I might do this? Should I use a

[soundloop] for this when the output is on that button. I guess it’s an event right?

aight, welp. This was a fun attempt. I will try to add more stuff later but I can't seem to make this sound work as I like, maybe it is muffled by all the other sounds I have added hahaha thanks for the help Jan.

I just set it to 5000 for now and will se later.

NICE I GOT NO MORE ERRORS. Aye, now I need to mess with the threshold