Posts by Rune-ENHD

- AIRCRAFT

I hope to see any Buisness-jets/corporate jets : Love the Learjet 45 already in there.. The cockpit is Fantastic, great instruments, great systems, great graphics, great airplane 3D-modell, beatiful effects on the panel in different lighting conditions! :love::thumbup:

Raytheon Beech-Jet 400A/XP ("Jet-Pack" , this has pulsing landing light ;))

Raytheon Premier-1 390A

Cessna Citation X 750

Cessna Citation 550

Cessna Citation CJ "plus" series Pro-line 21 equipped aircraft

Dassault Falcon 50/900/2000

Bombardier Challenger

Learjet 55 , Learjet 60XR

Learjet 24 /26 (the fast noisy fighter plane Learjet)

Gulfstream

Cessna Citation Mustang

Turbo Lake Renegade , a cool plane that "is also a fast boat on water"

Yupp! I looove my Bizzjets :D^^^^^^ Blame Looking Glass's Flight Unlimited-3 for my love of the Beech-jet 400 hehe..;)

Peter James (flight-instructor and Program manager on FU, is now a corporate pilot) certainly did some right stuff there.. I remembered from some earlier Steam "comments" section on Aerofly 2, he was quite impressed with what you had done so far! perhaps he is avaliable for consulting on flight dynamics? he has flown numerous planes and jets :):)

I'm also interested in a older BAE Jetstream 31/32 (flown on one in the Autumn/winter "looking into the cockpit "from the first seat in the cabin, quite a experience, small nimble 18 seat regional airliner)

- SCENERY

NORWAY!! ... :love::love:

Pacific Northwest(but extended to Canada and Alaska and down to Oregon), more of Florida, more of the East-coast Marthas Vinyard , up the coast of Maine
    Also more California North/South
    Extend the gap in between ORBX Austria IPACS Switzerland/Italy/Germany/France at least the "in the Alps-region" perhaps also to bridge into ORBX-Netherlands

Also Spain, Italy, Greece

Kind regards

Rune ENHD

Nickhod,

you are REAL resourse for this tiny community, 8|^^^^:thumbup:Really Glad to have you with us, Also there are other people in this forum , that drive the community effort forwards...

Thanks to all of those also, theres at least 10guys or more..^^

Does your Aero-scenery program work ?(are you only working with a select group of people right now ?"ie un-realeased to the masses")?

Could you please explain what it can do right now?

And what is "planned" vision for 85% finished capabilititys (please don't announse a realease date..it sounds like you have buzzy life..)

And what can it NOT do at all, and "what program/programs would we need" to do those tasks... ?

Would your program have anything to do with making a base mesh scenery for sloped runways ? :)

Btw just a thought, with all the Outsourcing possible today can't we "chip in together" for a skilled programmer?(they're everywere today) for some programming of the features we as a community can't make ? I mean like if there are some tools that we would need, we can "hire" this person for a short while.. ?

Thanks in advance

Vogel 69, the text on the cover backside was hillarious.. :D

Cool effect also with a addon-publisher DVD-cover to show the Scenery ;)

Looking forward to trying Martiniqe one day.. hopefully soon

Thanks for your effort :thumbup:

- - - -

I' m wanting to contribute also , I have Autodesk 3D studio Max 2013 ,but I am just a 3D CAD operator guy, I have difficulty grasping this all new style to model,

I really wanna model my home region with Photoscenery and high res MESH , cultivation will have to wait for now...

Could you please make a tutorial how to proceed ? (But please disregard a 3D max modelling tutorial, "just the basics" of how to get the scenery to work)and some hints and tips on the process workflow

I would need the area of the "west coast of Norway"

from ENFL (Florø airport) to somewhere like ENTO(Torp airport)/ENCH(Kjevik Airport).

Are there big problems in the areas "north of Bergen" (ENBR Airport) ?

BUT I could start with Karmoy airport(ENHD,the one to 3D modell)

Have the island of Karmøy as a start

But I really need the best possible MESH as height data..

Also I want my ENHD airport to have sloping runway, (Telluride has spoiled me..) I think it has it in reallife..

Also NAV-AIDS , VORs /NDBs ?

Thanks in advance !

Kind regards Rune ENHD:)

sorry to ressurect "an old thread", :P

but thanks Jay for showing this solution,

This will help imensly on the Autopilot and nav-radio's until IPACS alow us to interface better with the SIM (Arduino,Sim Innovations Air-Manager support added..)

Also cudos on what you have accieved on the Force-feedback yoke stuff!!=O^^^^ Just freakin Great!!!

Looking forvard to the V2 of Force-feedback Project ,:thumbup:^^

Can you tell me your shopping list for this?

I really want "ELMA (almost)aviation appoved series encoders (with Swiss-click)because I want that real tactical feel(quality that lasts..), Saitec encoders sorely misses that..nothing of that quality in any equipment inside my house lol.. not on the microwave or masses of guitar-interface-equipment haha..

I had some cheap Bourns encoders earlier a few years back, that had that same vague feeling.. :rolleyes::thumbdown:(now I know encoder quality when I hear the click "and also feel it")

Thanks in advance

+1

Yes the cockpits in Aerofly are amazing, Real Payware look! Hopefully we can soon start up/shut down the Learjet-45 from cold and dark, I really miss "that" part..

Will there be a basic Universal-UNS-1 fmc avaliable in the near future ?

Jet-Pack did you make these cockpits or systems? IF so? they look freakin AMAZING! ^^

I think I have everything High-res you have released? Colorado & Switzerland is quite High-res ? Utah perhaps also?

I Remember reading earlier that you might consider higher res groud quality on the covered areas, at a later oportunity, it was because of downloads size/ HDD requirements requirements you had used this size ?

Thanks in advance

+1 :)

screen user here also, running 2560x1440p on 32" monitor screen

I use Air-Manager in FSX (in the past I had Project Magenta Glass cockpit & Regional Jet software)

I intend to get a Cockpit working somehow, just don't know how YET,either via Arduino or some generic Bodnar USB joystick interface , at least I need encoders and switches to control the Learjet45 Autopilot and NAV-radios

Buy AFS-2, it is a great high performance sim, :) it has Beautiful graphics

Regards a complete Bizzjet Nerd.. blame Flight Unlimited 3... haha...

I love to design and build stuff too much with this hobby, to be dependent on VR, also there is more than 4-5 people out there building cockpits, there is a bunch for FSX/Prepar3D and X-plane, they just have not discovered Aerofly yet... :P

😀 BTW thanks for the GREAT Florida scenery! Would it be possible to launch a array of addon-airports for your coverage-areas thinking California and New York

If you could maintain a Telluride COL or Marathon FL type of quality for a modest fee of 10 Euro pr airport/scenery, I would happily buy them,

Some will perhaps be covered by ORBX, But there are some quite Nice airports made also by IPACS, Telluride COL was one of the better areas with a real sloping runway, great Job!! ^^^^

Also consider a modest fee for higher quality updated ground scenery regions for like California , It shows a bit it's resolution now.

Keep up the good work!! ^^

--------------------

Sorry for OT..

Those of you who may have head of Nick N. over at sim forums. He generally say you should wait for the second generation or refresh of tech , that means skipping this and waiting hopefully not too long for "the refresh" just like in the past when newly released cards are much better next time, usually with better tech and cooling implemented. Nvidia may have changed this type of releases though..

I generally think they made a big mistanke with NOT upping the VRAM amount to at least 10-11 GB for a non 2080Ti instead of only a 2080 with 8 GB of VRAM, the only change seems to be going to GDDR-6 ?

BUT again this is Nvidia, they controll Everything right now(even prices) without real competion from ATI/AMD...:/

BTW I wondering if the increase in performance compared to 1080/1080Ti is due to the New Anti-aliasing(DLSS ?) they are talking about? But right now no games/Flightsims support DLSS Anti-aliasing :rolleyes: only "NEW" games.. sadly:(

I REALLY hope for a big performance jump for VR with this gen cards, because the more bigger 4K screens will be avaliable to use in Flightsims.. :)

(Pretty please don't start a Nvidia vs ATI/Fan-war.... =O ) It does not come anything good out of those ever...

Jet-Pack, I think this is allready possible with something like Truesky ?

It support all of those features, FSW failed with their implementation of Truesky, because of the old inefficient Graphics-engine of FSX, but Aerofly has the most efficient engine around... ;);)8)

The IPACS weather can only be better.. ;)

Hi guys/gals, with Air-Manager type of software, you can basically build any aircraft(fixed wing) or rotary wing(helicopter). We don't need to be using "IPACS" gauges/flight instruments for your panels like in the old days when we were dependent on the sim's gauges on seperate graphics card. Air-Manager runs on a second Networkable(LAN/WiFi) computer and you conect that to your server in this case the sim is AFS-2.

I highly recomend using a Networkable computer to display instruments , because this frees up resourses to use on the sim instead.

But the problem right now is limited support for us 0,5% users... :(

IPACS , please please reconsider, this decision? Just continue with making the sim for now, but please revistit it later ?

I have bought everything you and your parners(ORBX) have made till now,(except Aerosoft Helgoland, but Lukla I will probably buy)

We are a minority perhaps, but this might make other hardcore simmers take interest in this sim, and this sim needs every simmer it can find in the community.

I will continue to enjoy the sim, but my dreams of the possible next gen sim for a cockpit project is now shattered! :(

I don't want this thread locked, so I will not nag anymore, but please do reconsider to make avaliable the inputs/outputs for comands of this sim, later on..

Aaah, this is really sad to read, :huh:;(

Have you really just decided not to do it, not at a later point like in a years time or something? Can we not convince you to do it at a later point? I can sort og understand right now , but please don't tell that the BEST and most modern SIM out there WILL ONLY A VR-SIM ? =O:(

Kind regards

Rune ENHD

Hi IPACS, As subject questions mention ?

Will you support Home Cockpit builders ??

I love buttons and switches, love to plan/design and build :)

First, This is a great Flight-SIM, it has very good performance and it has very nice graphics ^^^^

Will you support Arduino USB interface and similar with "a native" Offsets/Datarefs and variables stuff , I don't know what all versions of it are called?

I Have Sim Innovations - Air Manager software, and there seems to be possible to interface through that software, that software support directly a few Arduino types and also Rasberry Pie

I Would really like to build a home-cockpit based on this sim.. :)

Hopefully the answer is YES :/ :?::?:

Thanks in advance!