Posts by nnowatzk

Hello all, I searched the forum and couldn't find this particular issue - maybe someone can provide some insight.

My Virtual Fly RUDDO rudder pedals are not working properly with Aerofly FS 2. When I select the RUDDO device settings in AeroFly, left/right rudder moves the rudder axis slider (labeled "X") just fine, and the toe brakes ("Rx" & "Ry") also work. Calibrating of the rudder also works normally.

But when I go to Controller Setup and select the rudder left/right bar, the software does not recognize left/right rudder inputs. Toe brake inputs are detected and can be assigned normally, just no rudder. I tried assigning a brake pedal to the left/right rudder, and that works. If I have my Saitek HOTAS system plugged in, I can assign the yaw axis to the rudder control on the throttle no problem.

At first I thought maybe it was a conflict between the HOTAS yaw control and the rudder. In X-Plane 11, the software warned me about that conflict and let me choose which control to use for rudder inputs. But in AeroFly, even with the RUDDO pedals as the only USB controller plugged in, it still will not let me assign the rudder pedals to any control axis.

Any ideas?