Posts by Kapitan Wing

Happy to have a new aerofly Game- unhappy that it is a new App- confusing? Yes, it is.

It is a shame that ratings are down to 3,3 Starts, although you did a great Job. That will be hard to change.

You really should explain your new game on your YouTube Channel to show the difference.

And why you didn‘t say a word? Again strange way to get public without using marketing right in front of Christmas.

Thank you for your answer. I just can imagine how hard your daily work is having thousands of users behind you who are asking "why" and "when". Anyway I just want to say that you are doing all a great work and I think it is unfair if people down rating your sim.

p.s. I saw that you are from the USA :) Sorry for that.

All the best Kapitän Wing

Hi together,

I almost forgot to complain about the missing "Welcome:)" around here. I tested so far all your opponents, the game, the forum, the support etc. and around in the cold German forum I even got no "welcome" to the community. ?(

I mean that should be standard, shouldn't it?

Hey together,

I guess we all love AFS 2:). I guess the devs are pretty busy doing all three versions (PC/MAC/MOBILE). Although they are doing a great great job! So maybe: Next to buying all that stuff, how can we help or support you? Maybe more youtube stuff? More twitter about AFS 2?

Is there a community hub or so?

Do we have community events?

We will of course publish an update for the Mac version, but we need to do further tests first. Our current Metal implementation seems to be working ok, but a few older Mac's still show visual issues as not all features we use on OpenGL are available in Metal.

The announcement of the OpenGL deprecation was published after we released Aerofly FS for Mac.

Also the issues with the Mac App Store only became apparent once the App was live, e.g. we saw the incremental updates did not work properly.

Ah! I still have no idea to buy the MAC version or not but I see that there could be problems.

So when would we be able to expect it? It’s been a long time and I get that it’s a complex process but this is definitely a long overdue feature.

I guess not in a short way. If they are working with photoshop it would be way to difficult to share it and reinstall it. Time to change the process.

Hi together,

I really like Aerofly FS 2 for my iPad. I was really surprised when I saw, that IPACS is a Germany developer- even from TÜBINGEN (next to me).

Great so far :) Every Airport is soooo great and all the details!

But as usual for German products they are doing a cruel marketing. I watched your YouTube Chanel and you around 2,5 million views ! That is a lot. But your last video is over 2 years old! Why you are not able to release some more videos every month? I watched your Facebook Account which is not that interesting. I know you have a lot of things to do but without a better community working you won't get far.

Also let the community do your work. There are so many people out there who are using the app every day. They could do a lot of stuff for free. Or get more activities on Youtube. Get against all the terrible store ratings with your dev comment.

I watched a lot of German developers with great products which failed in the end. Branding and marketing are sometimes more important than bug fixing. :) Also you have to release more plans for your money income or get the monthly payment.

Doing all that stuff in Germany is a hard way. It is different and very difficult so I hope you have the power to get stronger against your opponents.

Greetings !

Kapitan Wing

p.s. I am sure that posting will end up in the trash :) But maybe some dev will read it.