Posts by ApfelFlieger

Hi! :)

Is anybode here and have the time to made the Sicily-Airports ( we have only one in FSCloudport ;( ) for my ( comming soon ) remastered Italy-Photoscenery? :)

Many thanks in the name from us all! ^^

Now FSCloudPort has six airports (different authors) in Sicily:

- LICB

- LICC

- LICJ

- LICP

- LICT

- LICZ

The fine tuning only makes sense when the photo sceneries are available.

Tschüss, Michael (III)

OK Maverick (yes I know, wrong plane), we'll try to catch up to your top gun mad skills.^^

Did you also try to land a C130, with full reverse, and maybe JATO. Oh wait we don't have a C130 :( and even less JATO:(although I hear they could be relatively easily implemented.;)

Videos????

Here comes the C130. ;(8)

Bei einigen Flugplätzen lässt sich sicher etwas machen, weil diese von TomSimMuc sind und er kein Problem damit hat, wenn da noch etwas verbessert wird -- wenn es überhaupt noch etwas zu verbessern gibt (TomSicMuc macht das generell schon sehr gut):

-----

At some airfields something can be done, because they are from TomSimMuc and he has no problem with it, if there is still something to be improved -- if there is anything at all to improve (TomSicMuc does this generally already very well):

-----

Sur certains aérodromes, quelque chose peut être fait, parce qu'ils sont de TomSimMuc et qu'il n'a aucun problème avec cela, s'il y a encore quelque chose à améliorer - s'il y a quelque chose à améliorer (TomSicMuc le fait généralement déjà très bien):

- LFKF (Figari) (https://vau.aero/navdb/chart/LFKF.pdf)

- LFKO (ProprianoTavaria Aerodrome)

- LFKS (Solenzara Air Base) (https://www.sia.aviation-civil…202%20LFKS%20ADC%2001.pdf)

- LFKG (Ghisonaccia Alzitone Airport)

- LFKT (Corte Airport)

LFKF ist soweit mal eine wenig aufgehübscht mit den Gebäuden, die FSCloudPort so hat.

Nun fehlen erst einmal Images und Cultivations, vielleicht kann das ja jemand zuliefern?

Wenn die Images vorhanden sind, dann kann ich auch die Flugzeuge und Gebäude noch besser positionieren.

-----

LFKF is so far a little bit pretty with the buildings that FSCloudPort has.

Now images and cultivations are missing, maybe someone can deliver that?

If the images are available, then I can position the planes and buildings even better.

-----

LFKF est jusqu'à présent un peu joli avec les bâtiments que possède FSCloudPort.

Maintenant qu'il manque des images et des cultures, peut-être que quelqu'un peut nous les fournir ?

Si les images sont disponibles, je peux encore mieux positionner les avions et les bâtiments.

http://www.fscloudport.com/phd…83bb006ec6ff?OpenDocument

Tschüss, Michael (III)

Hi, Michel,

I think you are missing the folder "scenery" in any case. I think you should try this (please use exactly this spelling -- and no apostrophes in the folder name):

moi: >>> addons/scenery/fr/elevation/corse

..................................................images/corse

..................................................places/corse

or

moi: >>> addons/scenery/fr_corse/elevation

.............................................................images

................................................. ............places

Which airport would you like to have?

Tschüss, Michael (III)

I use ASFS2 on a Mac. My experience is that there are clear rules in the addon directory:

1. Level: the special folder "addon"
      .../addon/...
    2. Level: the special sub-folder "scenery"
      .../addon/scenery/...
    3. Level: parallel sub-sub-folders for countries (e.g.: de, fr, us, uk, ...)
      .../addon/scenery/country/...
    4. Level: the special sub-sub-sub folders "elevation", "images", "places"
      .../addon/scenery/country/elevation/...
      .../addon/scenery/country/images/...
      .../addon/scenery/country/places/...
    5. Level: free sub-sub-sub-sub folders for further subdivisions for individual airports, individual towns, individual regions -- for example:
      .../addon/scenery/fr/elevation/paris/maph_09_8100_a780_mask.tth
      .../addon/scenery/fr/images/paris/map_09_8100_a780/map_09_8100_a780.ttc
      .../addon/scenery/fr/places/paris/lfpb/lfpb.tsc

Tschüss, Michael (III)

You can find the addon folder on a Mac here:

Macintosh HD⁩ ▸ ⁨Benutzer⁩ ▸ ⁨username ▸ ⁨Library⁩ ▸ ⁨Containers⁩ ▸ ⁨com.aerofly.aerofly-fs-2-mac⁩ ▸ ⁨Data⁩ ▸ ⁨Library⁩ ▸ ⁨Application Support⁩ ▸ ⁨Aerofly FS 2⁩ ▸ ⁨addons⁩

In the last days I was only a little on the way in the forum and in https://flight-sim.org. Now I stumble over the different updates, because I have to look more or less laboriously where to replace what.

That's when this idea came up:

It would be good if the downloads were already available for download in the right structure like the photo from the first article.

Then all you have to do is "pull over" the corresponding directories.

9265-screenshot1751-jpg

Basically all objects can be collected in the xref-folder.

From the individual TMC files you only have to jump to them -- and this can be different for each user, because each one saves his TMC files differently.

The basic principle for the xref-folder on a Mac is:

• Macintosh HD/user/username/Library/Containers/com.aerofly.aerofly-fs-2-mac/Data/Library/Application Support/Aerofly FS 2/...
      • .../scenery/xref/object.tmb
      • .../addons/scenery/usa/places/iaco/iaco.tmc

From the IACO.TMC you can jump to the only 1x saved object with <[string8][type][../../../../scenery/xref/object]>.

Tschüss, Michael

After thinking this house of numerous floors was originally an anomaly, I think it may actually be what is being used to represent a radio antenna in the sim - was this intentional, or has the wrong object been pulled in?

[Blockierte Grafik: https://live.staticflickr.com/…31018346_f97f2620e4_h.jpg]

These house-towers instead of radio masts unfortunately occur again and again. I saw on a base map that there is written "tower" at the respective positions. I have observed this effect with radio masts and chimneys so far.

Because of other projects I have not dealt with it further so far.

Tschüss, Michael (III)

Since ASFS2 exists, I miss two points from ASFS1 in ASFS2:

(1) winch launch for gliders

(2) gliders with fold-out engine

I miss both in ASFS2. And I think it's a good idea to use both as a basis for further develpments:

(3) A catapult start on a carrier is similar to a winch launch for gliders.

(4) The landing on an carrier can either be simulated by (2) with a virtual fold-out motor with counter thrust or by (1) with a virtual winch launch in the opposite direktion.

Bye, Michael

Hi Jake,

the carrier-crew says "Thank you" that they have a little more space next to a starting plane.:)

And the pilots are happy to start without touching the water.:)

At the catapult track C1 it still bounces a bit at the beginning.<X

I like the changes of the file names and I have adapted my tsc file accordingly. (Please note: for the two files "nimits_decals1.ttx" and "nimits_decals2.ttx" the first "s" could occasionally be changed to a "z").

In my tsc-file "uss_horten.tsc" I adjusted the coordinates so that the planes at the catapults C1 and C2 follow exactly the catapult track. Do you also complement the C3 and C4 catapult tracks?

Thanks and Tschüss, Michael