Posts by Pratik bhowmik

Hello Overloaded . I named of some particular company smartphones but the case you told may be due to hardware problems as Google smartphones and tablets aren't at a good position and at a good popularity in the market due the reasons mentioned by you and some other issues. I hope you will understand.

please don't mind I am just telling this as Aerofly 2 was my first Flight simulator that inspired me to take Aviation as my career . I wanted to help IPACS for making Aerofly more realistic and better but unfortunately I got messed up with Infinite flight but not with you guys .But I still have a wish to work with you guys if you don't mind. I am now a student pilot. I hope you will tell something to this.

Ya sure I also know that it's quite tough but this also can be sorted out. I can suggest some remedies of it but as I already I work in a company I can't tell you everything to its fullest. But I can say that you add limit of FPS settings in the game according to device specifications so that if anyone tries to increase FPS then automatically the settings will stop that from increasing like you can see the Graphics settings in PUBG and INFINITE FLIGHT. I hope that you will tell me what you think on this.

I work in contract basis for Flying Development Studio as Digital marketing Assistant and also in Graphics Development team . Infinite flight is a quite great graphics game and this runs smoothly on Android devices above 2gb ram and 8gb Rom. So why can't Aerofly 2 2019 run on Android devices.

I know but this can be managed by slightly reducing FPS for special cases in Android devices.

But latest Android ssmartphones are coming to market like S9 ,Note 9 of Samsung, MI, ASUS, Motorola etc. All these companies smartphone which are above 2gb ram are capable of running high graphics games like PUBG, GTA SAN AND REAS ,Fortnite, Infinite flight, X plane and Also aerofly 2 smoothly. Then why can't Aerofly 2 2019 run on Android devices. Please tell me. I will wait.