Posts by Spin Airways

Hey I found a most interesting thing in Aerofly Fs 2 2019. I don't know whether it is some great discovery or not. Today while I was flying over San Francisco. I mistakenly crashed my Boeing 737 in the Golden Bridge and thing that later happened shocked I was inside the cabin of the Boeing 737. I can see all the seats, can even move through the cabin. And most interesting thing is that to test it again I did the same crash in Night time and amazing I was again inside the cabin and now there were cabin lights turned(though not that much bright but was beautiful)

I am continuing my experiment on this but I want help from moderator that can we move around the cabin without crashing the aircraft.

Well but according to my opinion you should release it for android though having varying hardware capabilities as after releasing it you can completely get assured whether it will work perfectly or not. For Example-Aerofly Fs 2 runs smoothly on a 1gb RAM android smartphone (Nokia 1) also

Hello

Myself Pratik. It's very much embarassing that you are not working for Android. Cant wait more after you released the great update of functionable cockpits for Aerofly fs 2019 iOS. Please now can you please move on for working on Android it's my ernest request to you. I hope you will soon bring it for Android. Cant wait more to play it on Android.

Best Regards

Pratik