I never saw them working ..
I updated the Nvidia driver, reboot, and its all good now after ca. 2 hrs A320 flying around. Its set to OpenGL and yes the Nvidia chip was selected as the primary GPU.
Thanks for the suggestions !
Thx, I do the log soon. I fly the A320 only. The stutter happens in any scenery, NYC, SF or in the middle of a desert airport. It happens if I setup the A320 properly with MCDU settings etc or if I just go full throttle without any settings done. I will crosstest with a 737 and report back.
since maybe 3-4 weeks I noticed that Aerofly 2 for Windows stutters after around 10-15 of flying. The framerate drops to maybe 1-2 fps. I play the simulator since months on the same notebook and it always worked great and smooth. Other games like Far Cry 1 or CS Source work fine for countless hours. OS is fully updated and Nvidia driver was not updated for a while.
I tested Alpha/Beta and normal release editions and the issues was always the same. Reboots did not help, SSD is trimmed regularly. Is there a way to get a log from AF 2 for analysis ?
Lenovo T520, Core i7-2720, 16GB RAM, Intel SSD 545S, Nvidia NVS4200M 1GB
Windows 2019 fully updated, Swap auto, but same issue with swap fixed to 16GB
Nvidia driver 392.37
Its great cos it runs on older hardware, too and good to teach the basics to first time simmers (kids).
is it possible to make a load editor for the A320 ?
Also the green circles seem to have disabled the push/pull knob mode on Airbus. Before with left or right click you could push/pull a knob, but thats not working anymore.
I'm new with AreoScenery, first of all thx for making this tool !
I noticed some issues that when it comes to the stage where the GeoConvert tool is invoked, some tiles get processed and than it stops, no more % progress for countless hours but the memory usage and CPU activity remains very high. The GeoConvert tool is defo active, but not progressing anymore.
I tried this several times and it only completes on lower resolutions. Once you have a high zoom level there seems to be a race condition in the GeoConvert tool and it basically stops moving forward.
Dunno if this a known bug.