Posts by Sparriet

Hello Jet-Pack (IPACS)

Today while flying I spotted a weired texture BUG issue with the Computer Generated AI Traffic in the PC Version. The texture BUG gets frequent as the AI Aircraft comes closer to our Camera Range. Let me show you how is it looking. Maybe the images might help to get an Idea of what is the BUG and you can think of a quick fix to it. "Sometimes the Engine Nascelle Texture is overlapped, Sometimes with the Wings and sometimes the Landing gears"

The new 737-9NG is a superb addon in terms of visuals and Sound systems.. But, Jet-Pack (IPACS) Can you check why it is unable to capture the VOR Radials. I did a flight from VECC-VEAT and the VOR frequency for VEAT VOR AAT is 116.10MHz. The new Aircraft 737-9 is unable to capture the VOR Localizer as I was planning for VOR Approach to VEAT. Also, in the MCP while I click the VORLOC button, the Green light does not illuminate. Can you kindly have a check to it.

Also, in the FMC, in the VNAV Page the Transition Altitude cannot be changed manually. Kinldy have a look to it. As it is causing problem while approaching at high altitude airports like VILH, VNKT etc.

That is intentional because the light does not throw any shadows and it would look as if the entire cockpit glows.

In a perfect world devices would have enough computing power to render thousands of real time lights that cast shadows. Ray tracing comes closer to that goal but that would not run on mobile devices which our engine also supports.

Does it mean that we wil be getting RTX support in the coming versions of Aerofly FS for PC?? :/

admin I run Aerofly FS 4 on my Laptop: Specs RTX 3060, Ryzen 9 Processor, 16GB Ram, 1TB Hard Drive.

In order to reproduce the crash, Play the Challenge "A380 Return to Service". Like when I fly this mission with altitude 12000ft, at the time when I start to descent for KLAX, the Simulator Crashes everytime I fly that challenge.

Hello there,

Recently I bought Aerofly FS 4, and while flying some Challenges with A380. I encountered some weired Bugs that makes my simulator Crash.

1. Fly the Challenge "A380 Return to Service"- While you will be on Autopilot not CoPilot, just when you will be approaching the Destination Airport, the Simulator Crashes everytime I fly this Challenge. ( See Image Below )

2. Can you Please Check the Orientation of the Main Side Landing Gears of the A380. It seems like they are not properly Extended, they are bit tilted.

3. Inside the A380, hop into First Officer Seat and in the FMS-2 press the Number Buttons in the FMC-Input Keyboard, the Orientation of numbers is opposite. Like If you press 6 it will show 4 on screen, similarly, if you press 9 it will display 7. Kindly Check.

Hello Developers and Community Members,

Will it be a cool thing in Aerofly FS 4, if you can add the new "Top-Gun 2 Maverick" livery in the F/A-18 Super Hornet and if possible a static Aircraft Carrier(Official).

Please, have a look into this Suggestion. Hope, adding this Livery will not hamper your Development Roadmap😉

Best Regards,

Pratik

AI taxiing in and out of gates and apron just like in turboprop flight simulator, and maybe collision with ai also?

This is one of the most demanded Features for Aerofly FS. But, this thing require lots of things to be done so as to get the AI Program ready to work out properly in the Engine. Both for PC and mobile.

Yes, you can hope to get it in the future as slowly the developers will implement it.. So, Keep Faith and wait.. :)

Can anyone confirm whether ILS32 is available in the DEP/ARR section of FMS of the 777 for Zurich(LSZH). I am unable to find the Runway in the FMS of 777, neither any STAR for Rwy 32.

It shows inside the Navigation Menu before starting the Flight but I am unable to find it inside the FMS of the Aircraft.

Ok THAT‘s uncommon and most likely the problem. I suppose your yoke is not centered or your Trim setting is not set to the desired needed for your Takeoff .

At the time you Engage the A/P. Make sure your controls are all centred as Boeing 737 A/P relies on Hydraulic Control Inputs to Function not on Fly-By-Wire.

I hope this will solve the issue.☺️

Hello,

can anyone send me a folder with the files needed to add our own objects ? The command prompt keeps giving me a configuration error.

Thank you all,

Ester .

Have you gone through the Developer Blogs here in the Forum? about Developing Add-On Stuffs for Aerofly. I think you will find a Solution to the Problem.

If still nothing Happens or Happened let the Moderators know about it. :)

I may be wrong or Right.. :/ But does the PC and Mobile Version share the same Base Source Code?

Well, if Yes then being so easy why Dear IPACS Team do not add them by only Changing some files from Mobile? ( Is this tough from their End or they need to get the Textures, Polygons, VULKAN Texture Mapping and other stuffs on line and up to standards for PC Platform? ) or Is there some other Story? as seeing that our beloved Community Member is so easily getting the features to come to PC that we desperately need, which we all expect that the Developer IPACS team will add but they aren't is making me feel very very Disappointed. :(:( ( I am keeping Faith in IPACS Team that they will bring out nice things with perfection at some point but seeing all these I am Struggling to keep my faith over our beloved IPACS Team ).

Sir Jet-Pack (IPACS)  admin , Can you please Clarify the reason why you are not adding those features in PC but a single person is easily doing it?? X/ :?:

It is really getting hard for me to keep my patience. I really love Aerofly FS and IPACS but seeing all these :| . :!: Please do not Hurt my feelings for this Team ;(