Posts by Sparriet

Thank you for all the comments here. Aerofly FS has especially been developed with ease of use, fast operation but yet very detailed and accurate flight dynamics.

We respect all opinions here, but some points need clarifications as there are simply not reflecting the truth. Stating the R22 has a cut down flight model is simply wrong. The R22 in its current state has been approved by many ( yes many ! ) R22 pilots as flying just like the real one and we are currently certifying the R22 to be used as a professional flying model. The same holds true for the EC 135 as well. The crash modelling is not be be mixed up with realism. Adding a proper crash simulation is very hard but it doesn't mean the flight dynamics are bad.

Aerofly FS has always been designed such that you don't need numerous addons, tweaks and whatever to get it running smoothly and part of the good performance is especially due to this.

And we are working on great new stuff as well, development hasn't stopped it's rather the opposite.

Sir,

Is there any news of what you are planning to release for our Aerofly FS 2 next ?

Sir @Jet-Pack even teased us some but no CONFIRM news of what is coming forward. It's nearly closing 1-Year that we got some new Features and Items in Aerofly FS 2 but till now nothing new just FIXES and PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENTS.( which I appreciate)

I think we all Community Members deserve to get some CONFIRM NEWS 😊as might be due to no Confirm News our Community Members are getting Impatient πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚. JUST JOKING...

What you say Sir admin and Jet-Pack (IPACS)

Regards

Pratik

Hello Dear Developers,

Well I know that you guys are hard at work for getting out our next update..πŸ˜‹. Still I want to clear out a Query that popped up in my Mind about "HDR lighting". This is a feature which nowadays Every Game has but Aerofly Lacks itπŸ˜”.. However-Moving on......

It is visible in the SIM that at Night when I turn on the Landing Lights a bit part of the FUSELAGE gets Illuminated by that Light but the rest body and Environment don't..

So dear Sir/Madam, is it possible to increase the light Rendering distance in the .Config file? ( I mean the Light Scattering over the Whole Aircraft body not just a part of the FUSELAGE)..

Regards

Pratik

Thanks Sir for your Attention,

I would like to reset the TRIM setting in the Cessna 172....

I want to Reset them to 0 Position because it becomes easier to manuever at SHORT FINAL. In the Airliners I am able to reset it to Default position but it's not Resetting in the Cessna.. It just stays the way I leave it.. It even doesn't Reset if I close and Open Aerofly again.. :)

Sir Jet-Pack (IPACS)

Is there any way to RESET my Trim Settings to Normal? I use Keyboard and Mouse to play Aerofly FS 2.

Once I use TRIM in any Flight.. That settings doesn't Reset to 0 Position once I close and again open Aerofly..

I tried to find a Key-Binding Setting to RESET Trim controls but found nothing with any such function.. What can I do?

Regards

Pratik

Suggestions are always welcome but please don't create another wishlist for aircraft. Everyone has their own personal favorites and we can't add all of them.

Aside from the usual content that you see in all other flight sims, are there any features that you would love to see in a flight sim that you only see in other games?

will Love to see ""Particle Effects""... as this Feature is there in almost all GAMES.πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

I think that as per the Current trend in Flight Sims... that is of "Realistic Environment".... Our beloved IPACS team needs to create an "Authentic Weather Engine" with Realistic Sky Colours and Volumetric Clouds before they go for something more exciting...... as this Amazing Sim is Slowly getting Backdated due to misssing of "Weather Engine"... * Its all my Opinion.. Please!!! Anyone don't mind... I dont know what Sir @Jet-Pack will Say about it :( .

But I love this Sim and IPACS <3 . So, will keep waiting for something NEW.

Hi can we get full city and rural areas night lighting like the city of Denver it would make the Mobile version even more realistic and immersive we really need this thank you

I think that for now it is not Possible to bring this Feature for Mobile devices as till now the GPU of Mobile Devices are not powerful like a 2GB Graphics Card for PC..((Though some Gaming phones are Powerful enough to handle it but it is FEW and Maximum people can't afford to buy such High-End Phones)).. Also, several Restrictions may come out like Performance, Storage, Battery Consuming....

Keeping Everything in mind it's my Personal Opinion that *Light* Feature all over the Scenery at moment may not be possible..

I Guess the DEVELOPERS will have the same opinion as mineπŸ˜‰. May DIFFER!!!

So, I think for now it may not be possible.

I get this in FS2 on OpenGL when using an on screen display for assurance of my graphics card fan speed and GPU temperature. With VULKAN the display looks fine but it crashes with anything above the lowest graphics settings. Presumably the O.S.D. sits high in VRAM which causes a problem in a 2GB card.

This is from Asus's GPU Tweak II software, is there anything else that works with a 2 GB card?

Yes..... ;) .You can definitely use the "MSI-Afterburner" for seeing your on SIM FPS with no such Graphical Bug... Even I personally used it in my MX110. :)

Best Regards

Pratik

Sir Jet-Pack,

There is a Square sized Hole in the Cockpit of 747...

1. Jump to the "Flight Engineer Seat"/ "Seat right behind the First Officer" Camera..

2. Once you are there just move the Camera to your Right Side where the Shelf is located that contains the FCOM.

3. There you will be able to see the HOLE.

I wonder why the Pressurisation System dont show any warning while Having a HOLE in the Cockpit???

Hi there

I try to train someone to fly the A320 over zoom and even give him the stearing of my screen. I get an error "Close this window..." Does anyone have an idea how to solve that?

Thanks a lot.!

I think using "TeamViewer" will be the most Accurate choice other than using "ZOOM" or "G-MEET"... As "Team Viewer" not only allows to Transmit your Game Screen but will also let you to control it Remotely..

We're always working behind the scenes but we can't yet say when the next update will be available. We have found and corrected many issues in the navigation and it should work much better with the next update.

Please SIR Jet-Pack... Really wish that VULKAN Support will be added for MX 110 Graphics Card in the next Update......;(;(;(