Posts by Sparriet

I and several users have already explained this here, several times and even a person from the forum put several screenshots, but in my view this bug is not solved with route implementations, it is really a grodesque bug the plane was landing automatically and when i noticed that it was decentralized i used the automatic copilot in it the plane went up and down to land before the runway.

Won't you mind Sir to Upload here some more Screenshots from the "Tail-View-Camera" or some other camera angles..(I mean can you post a Screenshot where we can see the Runway along with the Aircraft with the problem you mentioned)

Problem that you demonstrated needs to first visually examined so as we can all come to a Conclusion about what is actually causing the problem- "Is it a Physical Error?" Or "Machine-(Programming)-Error?"

For me, I am unable to reproduce the problem in Aerofly.. I tried but the way you mentioned the Problem.... "I am not getting that".... So, Sir if you can Upload some more Screenshots then "Community Members", "Administrators" can help...

Definitely agree with that. I also respect their decision not to deploy weapons of any type not even in warbirds. Personally I think that would detract & distract from the 'mission' at hand despite those systems being integral to their roles.

BTW are those Flankers you drive to work every day ?

Somewhat YES what you say about the Flankers in my DP. I do my Ground training with Aerofly and DCS so as to master my timings and moves in real life.

That is a very stark comparison. I wonder what frame rate MSFS will hit with VR then? Also not sure what frame rates FS2 & a RTX 3090 will hit but obviously north of 300 fps. No other sim comes close.

Definitely Yes Mr. stratospheric. Even I do wonder what will be the Frame Rate in VR with Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020..

But YES for AeroflyFS2 300Fps is not any wonder if you max out all your Computer Memory (CPU Cores, GPU Overclock-Default) only for AeroflyFS2 or any other specific application... With my new RTX 3080 I am able to achieve that while with my previous GTX 1060 I achieved 190Fps - 200Fps.. in AeroflyFS2.

So, I again give a Big HATS-OFF🤗🤗💖 to IPACS for developing such an amazing Simulator with an advanced and reliable Graphics Engine...

JUST LOVE THIS TEAM....

If any of you are possibly needing a new laptop for household use but want to consider spending just a little more ($300 or so) to be able to run Aerofly FS2 on it with an HP Reverb (G1 or G2) or equivalent VR HMD, it actually works well! I bought the Dell G5 SE 5505 which is all AMD (4800H CPU and 5600M GPU with Display Port 1.4 ) for $899USD and there are several otherlaptops to choose from at that price from HP or Acer - maybe others. Some are the usual Intel / Nvidia and some are mixed. I have a 9700K+RTX2070 as well for more challenging VR applications but FS2 really looks fine at 45fps with SteamVR reprojection. Using a laptop instead of a desktop gives you freedom of location - perhaps to a bigger room like for me - the family room. Just take the headset and a joystick and off you go!

Definitely, for the past 1 year I am playing Aerofly FS 2 in my Laptop( Intel i3, 16GB RAM, NVIDIA Geforce MX110 ). And I am happy to tell that with all settings high except LOW in Buildings I get constant 38-45Fps and it's really superb than other Sim's.** Though it's still not VULKAN compatible with MX110 ** but you can surely play it in OpenGL.

Even I had my another Gaming Desktop which I use for my Military training purposes.(Intel Zeon Processor, 72GB RAM, NVIDIA Geforce RTX 3080). And in this Desktop I get near about 290-300Fps at ULTRA settings which in case of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 is 50-55Fps at Ultra.

So, Yes anyone even with a PC/Laptop with the lowest Graphics Card can play AeroflyFS2 easily....:love:

I'm afraid that is not in my hand. There are many graphics cards out there and if we add work arounds for each particular driver limitation we would do only that for the rest of time. I'll ask the higher-ups again but I can't promise that we can fix it. We'd need a test device first I think.

Thanks Sir for your Hearty Reply.

Sir, if you won't mind you can use my PC(Laptop) as your Test Device. I will be happy to assist you with that.

As when I saw that X-Plane Vulkan runs smoothly on my MX110 and Aerofly doesn't I really got Upset. For this I asked you.

If you need my Device to assist you. I am ready Sir.:):)<3

Sir Jet-Pack, Can you please bring VULKAN Support for MX110 in the next update?. Please Sir, it's a kind request.😭😭

Hello Mr Jet-Pack

I recently bought ORBX Innsbruck and downloaded Northwestern USA DLC from Steam.

The problem is that I am getting poor FPS when I start to fly in these two DLC's. My Usual Graphics Settings is "High". I also have other DLC like Denver, ORBX Eagle Country, ORBX Chicago Meigs Field.

I get almost 40-45 FPS while flying through those DLC's but for the ORBX INNSBRUCK and Northwestern USA DLC pack I am getting Low FPS close to 20-21 FPS.

Even I switched my Graphics Settings to "LOW" but still I am getting same 20-21 FPS, it is neither increasing nor decreasing though I am changing my Graphics Settings. What to do Sir? For correcting this problem?;(;(

Hello Everyone

Can anyone over here all Pilots either Virtual or Real help me with proper guidance about how we can use VOR for navigation and for Landings in an easy way not in Tough words.

I get very much confused about how to use it in any aircraft starting from BOEING to AIRBUS.

A small help will be highly appreciated..

Hello Sir Jet-Pack

Sir, Can you confirm whether at this moment Aerofly(PC) has the capability to render Volumetric Clouds like what we see in the all new Microsoft Flight Simulator?

I mean I am really very much confused whether Aerofly(PC) has the power to do it or still it needs to go a lot in order to render those clouds.

The Default Clouds now looks so unrealistic after Microsoft Flight Simulator came out.

Please Sir can you kindly confirm that?

Mr Jet-Pack

Here are all my routes when I flown through them the Autopilot malfunctioned. I WILL write the waypoints in "small letters" where the problem occured.... [ I am writing the route as per the sequence in the new Aerofly FS 2 Navigation menu.

1. LSZR - 28 - bemk2v - RAST4A - L26 - 26 - LOWI.

2. LSZR - 28 - amik2v - elme1a - L26 - 26 - LOWI.

3. LSZE - 28 - bemk2r - elme1a - L26 - 26 - LOWI.

4. LSZR - 28 - SITO2V - brem2b - R08 - 08 - LOWI.

5. LSZR - 28 - kpt3r - TULS3A - L26 - 26 - LOWI.

6. LSGG - 05 - belv5p - SBG3A - L26 - 26 - LOWI.

7. KJFK - 31L - SKORR3 - hubrd1 - L27 - 27 - KSAN.

8. KJFK - 31L - hapie3 - LYNDI3 - L27 - 27 - KSAN.

9. KJFK - 31L - SKORR3 - shamui - L27 - 27 - KSAN.

10. KISP - 24 - LONGT4 - maz1f2 - 08 - KSNQ.

These are some routes where the autopilot malfunctioned.

Also in KJFK. Is it a mistake that SID- "HAPIE3" and "GREKI3". shows same point of turn while I choose KSAN as my Destination Airport?

Also Sir I cannot select the "ORBX Meigs Field Airport" in the "Destination" Icon of the Navigation Menu. While I click to set "Meigs Field" in the Destination box it don't get selected. Is it a fault?

Mr Jet-Pack..... Till last week I have identified almost 42 waypoints where the Autopilot doesn't turn the aircraft (Just goes Straight).

Among them with the new Alpha Patch Update only 2 waypoints were resolved but the rest are still not working.

I will be uploading all the "waypoints" by today and all the routes where the problem occured. I am taking screenshots.

By the way the "Hotspot" lies in the Switzerland and ORBX Lowi Region waypoints. Most of the waypoints doesn't work there.

Also in the 737. If I turn off the Navigation Lights inside the cockpit, it doesn't turn off in the aircraft. It just remains on. (This problem was not there earlier).

Please fix it. I will be uploading all the waypoints by today.

Bringing a 787 will be highly appreciated because no other Sim pilot can expect a study level 787 by default like your 777-300ER and other highly detailed and interactive Default Aircraft. As your 777 has driven many new pilots to buy this Sim even including myself.

Sir after the new Alpha patch update I am experiencing a small navigational issue. In the first Aplha Build the problem was not there and so in previous versions but with the new patch the problem is showing up to me. In the first patch I did a flight with the 777-300ER from Innsbruck(ORBX) to KJFK( John.F. Kennedy). And the aircraft flew according to the flight plan(made in Navigation Menu) following all SID/STAR. But with the new patch Today when I again flew the same route, the Autopilot of the 777-300ER is not catching up the STAR at KJFK. The LNAV is not turning to the STAR. The Autopilot is letting the aircraft to go straight. I checked all my paths in the Legs menu. And everything is allright. But the Autopilot is not catching up that. Though it catched up both in the previous version as well as in the First Alpha Build. If you acknowledge this as a problem then I will explain it briefly with the Flight Plan.

Also Sir in the new update still you Haven't brought any VULKAN Support for MX110 and MX130. Please can you kindly bring that as then I will be able to fly with a bit more FPS and less Stutters. Sir Jet-Pack, it is a requested Support of many users as X-Plane11(VULKAN) runs smoothly in MX110 and MX130. But Aerofly doesn't. Please give your attention to that.

Otherwise I haven't experienced any further issues after the new patch update. All the previous Navigational Issues of the First Aplha build is fixed for me. I mean the GPS and Angle Deviation problem.

Best Regards

Sir Jet-Pack can you please kindly try to bring VULKAN Support for MX110 Graphics Card in the upcoming major update. Please I have been waiting for 2 years for IPACS to bring VULKAN Support for MX110.

And now I got more excited as I saw that the new X-Plane 11 Vulkan runs smoothly on MX110. But AeroflyFS2 still doesn't. I am bit disappointed in this issue. Can you please look over on this matter. :):)