Posts by Sparriet

Can you clarify me which things will work on Aerofly other than movement of the Aircraft Carrier.

I mean I planned to give animations to the following parts:-

1. The Upper Deck with everything animated starting from Launch Pads(Catapult).

2. Animated Crew over Deck which I will try my best to give animations which will look exactly what you see in the "SuperCarrier" module of DCS.( Human Animation is the most toughest animation ).

3. Animated AI Fighter Jets doing Take-off and landing in the DECK.( I hope "Aerofly Life" project can deal with it ).

4. Animated rudder of the Ship and other Navigational Instruments like the Landing Aid Indicator ( Don't know it's full name ).

Which among the above animations will render perfectly inside Aerofly? Please let me know.

Also can you tell me the limit or the maximum amount of " Polygons " that the core engine of Aerofly can render without performance impact.

Also dealing with the most important thing " Coding ". I know only Python( which I am in learning phase). I don't know LUA or C++ or C# or JavaScript.

Will I still be able to get the thing bring to life in AeroflyFS2.

Hello Everyone

Just wanted to know whether it is possible to create a "Supercarrier" like DCS for Aerofly FS2. Having Animated Marshallars, people, animated fighter jets taking off and landing back on the carrier.

I mean I am making a 3d animated model of the Supercarrier in my 3ds Max. Its almost 98% done( static model ) not animated. I will animate it later. I was working for the last 5 months in making it. And now it's coming to its completion.

For this I was wondering whether AeroflyFS2 internal SDK will be capable of creating a very-detailed Supercarrier with full animation.

Please kindly let me know whether it's possible or not? As if you all say "YES" then I will move forward in making it animated otherwise I will keep it as a model.

As animations will require Animated People, Animated Jets and other lots of stuff.

Best Regards :):)

Sir Jet-Pack now what you say. Everything is there just you need to create a layout for Aerofly FS2. I tried the Apk inbuilt X-Box Controller but it's very difficult and unfamiliar. YOU GIVE IT A TRY.

If you wish I can create a short video and show to you when I used this Apk to control Aerofly it's worked but without a proper layout it's very difficult to fly with.

I can show you how it's working with Aerofly Fs if you wish. Because I figured out something.

This is the Video of how this Apk can handle "Ace-Comabt-7". A fighter Jet Simulator.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Sir I think that it can be implemented as in the Apk "P-C Remote" there is already a X-Box Controller let me show you.

Please see the trailer of the Monect Apk. And you will understand what I mean.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

That's the preinstalled Layout of X-Box Controller in the Apk.

This one is the preinstalled Layout of Forza-Horizon-4. Which has a Steering which moves using G-Sensors.

Thks one is the preinstalled Layout of Ace-Combat 7. Which is Fighter Jet Simulator. Using it we can fly the aircrafts in pc just by Sensors.

I don't have joystick and for this I face a lot of difficulty while flying an aircraft. Also its troublesome to fly with mouse.

Sir is there any such external(virtual) controller for AFS2? I mean can we control the aircrafts in Aerofly PC using our Smartphone? Is there any such apk with which we can do so. Control the aircrafts with a virtual yoke in our smartphones?

It would be a huge help if the Developer can figure something out.

I have found an Apk which allows to control our PC using phone. The Apk is "PC-Remote"

https://www.monect.com/

Inside it you can control games like "Ace-Combat" to "GTA-5" by creating custom control layouts. Sir can you check that and if you find it appropriate can you create a control layout for AFS2 by which we can control the planes in our PC from Phone though not having Joystick.

Best Regards

Pratik

Hello IPACS

Can we hear Sonic Boom in the current Aerofly PC Version when we break the sound barrier in a F-18 or F-15?

I mean is this sound feature in the simulator? Or needs to be added in future.

Best Regards

Hello IPACS

Today while I was playing Aerofly FS (Android Version) not the 2020. I somehow noticed something unusual at an Altitude above 40,000ft.

1. Scenery at one part seemed to be cracked out.

2. Also the whole cockpit of F-18 was transparent and I was able to see the ground through the cockpit. Also was able to see the landing gear.

3. Also when I crossed 60,000ft. I noticed that the readings in the HUD of F-18 just disappeared.

4. Also I noticed something unusual. What kind of lake is it? Is it the " HUMAN HEART". ( The Image at the Bottom )

A 787-Dreamliner can be a perfect new aircraft for Aerofly as no other sim pilot can expect a study-level 787 by Default.

As much as I came to know that the new 777 addon for Aerofly has fascinated many other flight sim pilots to move to Aerofly. Even including myself.

Thanks a lot Mr Jet-Pack. I wish the whole team Best of luck to bring out the best features for everyone. No matter what the time takes for the update to be out but I will be happy waiting for it because I have the trust that what you will bring in the next update will be awesome...

Also for your attention please be sure to bring Vulkan Compatibility for Mx110. I am really eager to play Aerofly FS2 in Vulkan. Hope you will keep my request...

Thanks again for setting down my curiosity. In my view the best flight simulator.

Love you IPACS..<3<3<3

Sir Jet-Pack any hint of what's coming next for PC.. I know that you are a small team with very talented and dedicated people working with you. I really salute you for that for bringing such an amazing growing simulator platform.

But it's a kind request as it's almost 6 months the last update was pushed out. I know that you people are working for something great. But any hint that with will you be focusing at..

Please don't mind Sir Jet-Pack. I asked out of curiosity.

Hello IPACS

Well created this thread out of curiosity as it's been a long time that you pushed out the last update. But till now you haven't shared with us what's coming next or a small hint about future. Really getting nostalgic about next update..

Also any update about the long awaited ATC Project??

Best Regards

Pratik

Yes I have already updated my driver's and after updating my driver to latest version X-Plane(Vulkan) is running but AeroflyFS2(Vulkan) still shows colour problems.. And I think that MX150 is capable of running Aerofly(Vulkan) but Mx110 still needs your attention.

Hello Sir

It's a request. Can you bring Vulkan Support for GeForce MX110. I mean to say that in my laptop the graphics card is MX110. And I use to play Aerofly FS 2 in it though I have a laptop with GeForce 1080TI Graphics Card. Previously I used to think that Vulkan is not compatible with GeForce MX 110 but unfortunately the new X-Plane v5.0(Vulkan) Update ran smoothly in the MX110 laptop with 25-30 FPS. And then I tried to switch Vulkan in Aerofly FS 2. It runs but there are lot of colour displacements and flickering. Though the Aerofly (OpenGL) gives me 29-36 FPS while the Aerofly (Vulkan) gives me 50-60Fps. The only problem is that it just displays some colour problems.

I hope you will bring Vulkan Support for GeForce MX110 as X-Plane Vulkan is running smoothly in it without any colour problems or flickering.

Best Regards

Pratik

Hello IPACS

I have recently bought Aerofly FS 2 from Steam and really loving playing it. It's a really good simulator though it has to undergo more developments so as to upgrade it's realism. I mean Particle effects, Weather Engine, AI Air Traffic, Realistic ATC.

But upto now it's amazing. But while flying in Night I really felt upset as the outside Environment lighting is not good enough to see the surroundings. But the cockpit lighting is amazing. Can you do something so as to upgrade the Environment night lightings. I mean the engine what ORBX uses as I bought ORBX Netherlands and the there the Environment Night lighting looks very good enough than the default Scenery.

Can anyone help me if someone knows to configure the brightness of night lighting by modifying codes of Aerofly...

Best Regards

Pratik

Yes I also support you that writing a program in python is much more easier and shorter but the functionality of C++ is very high than python. As we cannot do everything on python because of its lesser libraries and functionality.