Posts by Sparriet

Hello Overloaded Thanks for letting me know. But I just only told him that heavy testing is going on for bringing it to android. But I am not sure whether it will come or not and that's why I just assumed a date and told him.

If in anyway I have broken any rules. Please forgive me. I will try to rectify my fault. Again sorry if I have done anything wrong.

Best Regards

FSF.

Well I firstly faced this problem and after 4 times of trying I was able to download it. Also 1 more thing that I noticed is that you need a constant and stable data connection for it to download normally and if in case the data connection fluctuates the downloading stops.

Hello

May I know that did IPACS have any plan for future to bring AI Traffic in Aerofly FS 2019 and default ATC. I am not talking about multiplayer because you already told it is difficult. So can you bring AI Traffic and if possible ATC in Aerofly FS 2019. It actually makes me bore to fly in the huge and vast regions all alone. Now flying in Aerofly FS 2019 is very boring as you are all alone. No one to talk in the game. Just fly alone. So can you please bring AI Traffic or ATC in Aerofly FS 2019. I hope these features will be not much difficult to code and bring in the game.

Best Regards

Pratik

Hello

I bought the Aerofly FS 2 from Playstore and bought all the aircraft's. But after playing for 3 months I deleted the Game. And later today when I again downloaded the game I found that in the game Airbus A380,A320, Boeing 737,747 and another aircraft were missing. I pressed the restore purchase button but still also I cant get those above mentioned aircrafts. But all other aircrafts were present only excluding them.

Sir please tell me what to do? I am confused as my money will go waste. Please do something.:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

Thanks a lot sir. I understood that it's quite difficult to bring and I will definitely wait not months but for years as I have believe that IPACS will one day bring it and that will be the best.

Hello

Can Aerofly development team please bring out rain effects in Aerofly FS 2 both for PC and mobile. I mean just like the rain effects in X Plane 11. I hope you will give a reply on what you think?

:/:/:/

Hello

What you all think that whether now AI Traffic can be be added to Aerofly FS 2019. I hope that now the Aerofly FS 2019 can handle more new features. Please tell what you all think on this.

Best Regards

Pratik

I also appreciate your proposal AOB. I also have a lot of varing android devices of varing hardware specifications so the IPACS team can also take me as a tester and I also have a quite good knowledge of all bug softwares. Hence we both can contribute to the team for bringing Aerofly FS 2019 to Android devices.

Hello

As in Aerofly 2 2019 mobile we have high quality detailed airports and very much detailed skies so I think that adding moving vehicles in airports, Also AI traffic in the skies of mobile will be great. I think you will support my idea. What's your view?

With Regards

Anurag

Hello IPACS

Can you guys please accept this proposal of mine about releasing Aerofly 2 2019 for Android?

I think that you must release Aerofly 2 2019 for Android devices. I am telling this because without releasing it on Android how can you confidently say that it will not run on Android. According to me you first release it on Android and see the reviews of People if the reviews are not good then you remove or take up that game from Play store and if the reviews are good then you keep it on Play store. I think that this will be a great move.

Or if you are worried about whether it will work on Android or not then please release a beta version of it and get some beta testers to try it and give their reviews.

I have lot of Android devices of various companies and of various specifications so you can give me a chance to test it on all Android devices.

Please kindly tell what you think.

Thank You

Pratik