You can do that. I have nothing against that idea.
Ok, I had an idea today. I want to make a video of a bunch of aerobatic and/or military aircraft performing stunts over Alcatraz Island in the San Fransisco Bay. I am going to put a playlist of hard rock/heavy metal songs to the videos. I'll put the song list below.
IF YOU WANT TO HELP OUT AND HAVE A PART IN THE VIDEO...PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW!!!
VIDEO SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS ~
1. Use any aerobatic or military aircraft and spawn at about 500 feet over Alcatraz Island. (F-15, F-18, F-4U, Pitts Special, ect...)
2. AFTER SPAWN, start screen recording and perform any type of aerobatic maneuver/s you wish. (Use cinematic cameras pls)
3. WHEN FINISHED...stop screen recording and save the video on your device however you need to.
4. E-mail your video to email@example.com.
( QUICK TIP: Videos that show dramatic and intense maneuvers will be played during intense guitar solos. The more intense the maneuver is, the higher chance of being shown during a nice guitar solo! )
ALL VIDEO SUBMISSIONS WILL BE REVIEWED BEFORE BEING ADDED TO THE VIDEO!!!
SONG LIST ~
(ALL SONGS ARE IN ORDER FROM FIRST TO LAST)
1. "A Deathless Song" (Parkway Drive)
2. "Vicious" (Parkway Drive)
3. "I Hope You Rot" (Parkway Drive)
4. "The Void" (Parkway Drive)
5. "Hail To The King" (Avenged Sevenfold)
6. "Coming Home" (Avenged Sevenfold)
[ MORE SONGS WILL BE ADDED IF NEEDED ]
THIS VIDEO WILL NOT BE MADE FOR PROFIT!!! VIDEO WILL NOT BE SOLD FOR ANY REASON!!! THIS VIDEO WILL BE POSTED ON THE FORUM FOLLOWING IT'S COMPLETION!!!
Thanks man! Means a lot! TBH, I feel like it was a chipmunk on the frequency.
so im getting my sport pilot's license irl, and i had a flight lesson the other day. I was in my little Cessna 162 Skycatcher with my instructor in the co-pilot's seat next to me. we were doing our run-up checklist when a voice came over the open frequency for our non-towered airport. the voice was really high pitched and sounded like someone inhaled an entire tank of helium. We heared, "Herlong, Cessna november 9 8 9 uniform on final for runway 7". I looked at my instructor and he pressed the back of the joystick. "Cessna november 9 8 9 uniform, please repeat thta last transmission". Again, the voice repeated the transmission with the same pitch. I am still trying to figure out what in the heck happened that day.
It's cool my dude. I understand that y'all might be busy with other stuff on your side so it's all good. Thanks anyways!
Jet-Pack Just askin' some stuff...
1. Is there any plans of more helis for mobile if the near future? (Like a UH-60 or something?)
2. Is there any plans to release some large aircraft? (Like the AN-225 or C-5 ?)
Neither do I man. But I think your on to something good. I'll stand with ya on the push for a more lively game!
im with ya man. I loved it.
YES PLEASE ADD THEM...I also see some C-5 Galaxies parked at some of the other airbases.
PLEASE DEVELOPERS...ADD THEY BEAUTIES TO THE HANGAR!!!
Im down for that idea. If they cant add that, I say they should add some type of multiplayer so all their users can do airshows, formations, and other flights together. How do ya feel about that idea?
Take care now,
my only complaint for the iOs version of FS 2019 is that theres planes and helicopters in the enviroment that we cant fly, and that bums me out. Like for example, when Im flying, i can see UH-60 Blackhawk helicopters parked at some of the airbases. I LOVE THE BLACKHAWKS. And i also see planes like C-5 Galaxy, which btw. is another one of my favorite planes. Its a great game already but I just wish there were some more helicopters and military jets for players to fly. YOU GUYS ROCK!!!