Posts by BoomerApollo

I bet if there was someone who did come before, they were in France 1900'ish. Someone once told me that aircraft development was at its highest before there was aircraft and the French were quite active in the beginning and that there bones scatter the French country side.

Thank you all for the info. I will make an attempt on this after I have practiced with smaller more doable aircrafts. I realize now the extent of its difficulty but it wont hurt to try. I also realize that the folks who have attempted this before were way more advanced and experienced users then myself but that will not detract me.

Hi folks, I just thought I would finally start trying to talk too some of you and get some input or advice on some things. I am a bit introverted and shy. I have been using AEROFLY FS2020 for over a year (98 hours) which I know is no big deal. I have also however been participating in the new MSFS BETA testing program along with many other people, so that has taken a lot of my time. I just wanna say how much I do love Aerofly FS2020 and appreciate the simplicity of it. I love Microsoft's new Simulator as well, obviously. MSFS is quite a leap forward but no need to get into that. I will state that I am sticking with Aerofly FS2020 well into the foreseeable future along with MSFS. I had no choice but to throw Xplane 11 into the back seat because I just could not make the FR.'s work in VR. I think Xplane11 is a great flight simulator but I always seem to be spending more time making rendering adjustment's then actually flying the sim. Anyway, I have downloaded all three DK's from your site and look forward to making my first plane(s). My Question is, would it be reasonably possible for me to create both a C5-Galaxy, and a C17, Globemaster for AEROFLY FS2020. And if so, could I get some advice on how to approach it. I know and understand flight simulators inside and out but I certainly still have a "LOT" to learn. Thanks kindly to you all and stay safe.

Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 18363) (18362.19h1_release.19031-1202)

Language: English (Regional Setting: English)

System Manufacturer: Alienware

System Model: Alienware Area-51m

BIOS: 1.10.0 (type: UEFI)

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz (16 CPUs), ~3.6GHz

Memory: 32768MB RAM

Available OS Memory: 32570MB RAM

Page File: 15360MB used, 24634MB available

Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS

DirectX Version: DirectX 12

Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 32.0 GB

Total Physical Memory 31.8 GB

Available Physical Memory 22.7 GB