Posts by Flyish

Would also be nice to have the new Alaska Airlines livery, despite the aircraft being retired.

Air Berlin too, considering there are a ton of static models at airports.

Luxair, LOT, AirBaltic as well.

It's not even a big deal, like it is so bad that it makes it so unbearable to fly with? Like no offence when something doesn't go the way you want you start screaming like an infant ?

I'm certainly not the only one that would like to see these errors fixed. No where did I say this was unbearable, but I and others have been waiting for over two years for this to be fixed.

And please feel free to point out where I'm screaming like an infant.

Aerofly developers, I really appreciate all the updates and bug fixes. However, there's some errors that have been in Aerofly (including FS Global) for over two years now that I really wish to see fixed soon.

When Aerofly released the 787-10 over two years ago, the United Airlines livery had several errors that were never fixed. Here's a real-life picture: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/11078496

When you look at Aerofly's 787-10, the "UNITED" text is misplaced and not long enough. The "U" in UNITED should start behind the first window and the "D" should extend past the second door (when looking at the left side of the aircraft. On the right side of the aircraft, the U should start before the second door and the D should end before the first window: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10817298).

Additionally, the blue swoop towards the end of Aerofly's United 787-10 should not go above the horizontal stabilizer.

The registration should be placed next to the American flag and not below the windows.

Additionally, the EVA 787-10 in Aerofly could really use a color update to match the EVA 777.

Can these errors on 787 liveries finally be fixed after over two years?

When the copilot is flying it needs to be able to set flaps and gear. That is intended behavior.

I’m confused, you just said it’s possible to disable it, but now the copilot must have auto flaps?

When I say Copilot, I mean manually entering the headings, altitude, and ascent/descent rate but not the automatic “follow the routing” with Copilot. I understand the follow the routing feature of Copilot must have auto flaps and gear

Yes in the settings menu in assistance you can turn this off.

I'd recommend keeping the assistances auto brake and auto tuning enabled. If you are not familiar with the operation of the airliners in detail then keep auto cockpit, auto warnings and auto landing lights enabled as well.

I already have auto flaps disabled in the flight assistant, but the copilot still automatically sets the flaps. I guess it's a glitch then?

What makes the A330 so interesting for you? Why not the A350?

Yes, one is a large A320 and the other is a smaller A350. But the A350 is more modern. Is it more the smaller size of the A330 that makes it attractive to you?

Can the A350 do this? :P

From my view, I’ve got good faith that Aerofly can correctly design the A330’s landing gears so that smooth landings like these are possible. I don’t feel as if other mobile simulators (you know who) have done the A330’s landing gears correctly.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I'd love to see another Airbus aircraft, specifically the A330. I don't feel as if other simulators have done the A330's landing gear justice in terms of smoothness when landing.

Also, a certain other manufacturer is currently left out. Maybe we could get this aircraft next? ;)

N108BZ | Embraer 190-100IGW | Breeze Airways | Evan Dougherty | JetPhotos
    Inaugural Breeze flight into PIT!. N108BZ. Embraer 190-100IGW. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened…
    www.jetphotos.com

Would adding liveries from companies that do not operate the Boeing 787-10, 737-900ER and 737 Max 9 be a solution? Well, I don't care about that detail. Some may say that this takes away some of the realism but for me that doesn't matter. What matters is that the requested painting is added.

I wouldn’t mind having Southwest or Ryanair on a 737 MAX 9 but it likely isn’t happening as Jet-Pack (IPACS) confirmed.

sherdil
    February 20, 2024 at 10:55 AM

The limited number of companies you mentioned does not serve as a parameter to determine whether one or another aircraft is suitable for inclusion in the simulator. What matters is that we have excellent quality aircraft to fly around the world on Aerofly.

In my opinion, the airlines an aircraft has should be factored in.

Aerofly is easily the best mobile flight simulator in terms of details and quality. No other simulator comes close. I'm happy with what we have right now, but there's an incredible amount of potential that hasn't been reached.

Aerofly's best quality scenery is in the United States and Europe, which is likely also where the most amount of Aerofly users are from. It would be beneficial to complement this scenery with local airlines and cater towards these users. Some users and I prefer to fly realistic routes. Since the U.S. and Europe are already so massive in detail compared to the rest of the world, it would be favorable to include more U.S. and Europe airlines, especially major ones like Southwest and Ryanair. This can be achieved by adding in the shorter 737-800 and MAX 8. Thankfully Global is now released, so many liveries now have purpose when looking at real-world flying.

I really do hope we get some of these soon. If I remember correctly, admin or Jet-Pack (IPACS) said the reason for adding in the “longer” aircraft variants first (777-300 over -200, 737-900/MAX 9 over 737-800/MAX 8, etc.) was that it would be easier to make the shorter versions.

Unfortunately two of the longer versions we have, the 737-900/MAX 9 and 787-10, simply do not have many airlines. Adding in the 737-800/MAX 8 for example which has Southwest, Ryanair, and American Airlines would be an enormous benefit for Aerofly users.

By the way, there is a few videos already in YouTube.

Can you link them? I only found this one

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.