Posts by Christy

Merci pour ces infos, mais franchement là je baisse les bras, c'est super long et compliqué à faire tout celà !

Car créer la France en photoreal avec toutes les dalles retouchées ! Puis l'autogen a placé c'est déjà un super travail. J'ai vu en un mois le temps que celà m'a pris et c'est énorme 220h de travail pour apprendre à utiliser les outils et faire uniquement ces dalles .

Passer tout ce temps et ne même pas avoir 'un outils' proposé par IPACS pour faire des aerodromes correct, çà me fiche en colère d'une part, et çà m'enlève l'envie de participer à l'amélioration de Aeroflys FS2. Car utiliser AFS2 avec des aerodromes totalement vide, et de plus il en manque encore beaucoup en France à faire.

Vu le temps que cela prend.... j'abandonne !

Car je trouve que les responsables IPacs, ne font rien pour aider sur ce point.

Alors qu'avec l'outil FSx AIrport Design Editor on faisait des pistes avec taxiways et autre objets poste essence, parking etc.. un outil super facile à prendre en main.

Sans un outil similaire et de même niveau j'abandonne toute réalisation de scènes sous AFS2. Pour moi les limites de ce que je peux accepter sont franchies.

je n'ai plus de motivation pour m'investir pour du vent...

Translation :

Thank you for this information, but frankly there I give up, it's super long and complicated to f all this!

Because to create France in photoreal with all the retouched slabs! Then the autogen placed it's already a great job. In one month I spent 220 hours working to learn how to use the tools and only make these slabs below.

Spending all this time and not even having a 'tool' proposed by IPACS to make aerodromes correct, it makes me angry on the one hand, and it removes the desire to participate in the improvement of Aeroflys FS2 .

Because to use AFS2 with aerodromes completely empty, and more it still lacks a lot in France to do.

Given the time it takes .... I give up!

Because I find that IPacs managers, do nothing to help on this point.

While with the tool FSx AIrport Design Editor we made tracks with taxiways and other objects gas station, parking etc .. a super easy tool to take in hand.

Without a similar tool and the same level I give up any realization of scenes under AFS2. For me the limits of what I can accept are crossed.

And the blog I created to introduce Aerofly FS2, with a lot of help for future users to stop there.

I no longer have the motivation to invest for wind!

Stp Antoine, je suis perdue...

j'ai ajouté une piste en herbe à ma piste qui n'existe pas actuellement.

je ne sais pas comment faire pour télécharger le fichier dont tu m'as parlé sur un de tes messages précédents.

je ne connais rien à cet outil..

j'ai sauvegardé et j'ai obtenu un fichier .osc qui n'est pas un fichier .tsc ! Comment je fais pour utilier les données de ce fichier.osc ?

je renomme le fichier .osc en .0sm et je le lance dans ScenProc ?

Code
    <osmChange version="0.6" generator="iD"><create><way id="-2" version="0">
    <nd ref="5548014742"/><nd ref="5548014741"/><tag k="highway" v="track"/>
    <tag k="name" v="Piste  Aerodrome : 13-31"/>
    <tag k="tracktype" v="grade1"/>
    <tag k="surface" v="grass"/>
    <tag k="width" v="54"/>
    <tag k="access" v="private"/>
    </way></create><modify/><delete if-unused="true"/>
    </osmChange>

Antoine ,

Je précise que j'ai passé une journée à perdre mon temps pour ajouter une piste en herbe sur LFRL lanveoc, en utilisant le fichier .TSC de cet aerodrome.

Et celà sans succès, c'est une véritable galère dans AFS2 pour ajouter une piste ! et en en 'herbe' c'est impossible car c'est pas prévu par Ipacs dans le fichier TSC.

Ce qui fait que ton conseil de faire celà par openstreetmap et son éditeur MCX semble une bonne idée.. mais à condition d'avoir un 'tuto précis' pour faire ce travail.

Actuellement je suis bloquée...

Translation :

I said that I spent a day wasting my time adding a track in herve LFRL lanveoc, using the file .TSC this aerodrome.

And that without success, it's a real hassle in AFS to add a track! and in 'grass' it is impossible because it is not planned by Ipacs in the file TSC.

What makes your advice to do this by openstreetmap and its editor MCX seems a good idea .. but provided you have a 'precise tutorial' to do this work.

Currently I am stuck ...

J'ai testé le fichier :OCS dans ScenProc et en renommant .OSM, scenprog ne voit aucune erreur mais ne sort aucun fichier .toc et j'ai bien vérifié ne nom de ce fichier pour ne pas faire d'erreur !

Super tes infos Antoine, je vais tester tout ce que tu viens de m'expliquer et je tiens au courant.

Par contre as tu une manière de faire pour tracer des taxiways sur un aerodrome

En passant par exemple par une carte 'style ompenstreet map ou autre si mieux..?

Oui tu as 200% raison les caractères de la police sont beaucoup trop petit ainsi que les points 2-3.

Excuse moi Antoine,

MCX ... ? je ne sais pas du tout a quel lien çà correspond, tu peux me l'indiquer.

merci.

Merci Antoine,

Non effectivement ce n'est pas ce que je voulais.. et d'ailleurs je connais cette option. je souhaitais en mode developpeur, donc directement sur la scène que je travaille, avoir un point de coordonné précis avec ma souris. Pour m'éviter de placer l'avion sur ce point, ce qui n'est pas pratique et trop long à faire.

Actuellement je fais celà par tatonnement et çà me prend beaucoup de temps.

La touche Ctrl F1 que m'a indiqué 'Jet' c'est déjà une information de plus.

mais bon....

I made some changes, but the plane is still not in the parking lot!

thanks for the info: Ctrl + F1 or I see the coordinates.

3)

I watched this video but it is very complicated. you have to learn AC3d.

Then the video is almost unreadable (for me at least.) Because font characters too small.

In addition it is in English .. and I can not translate everything!

In short this tutorial is super complicated!

And so I'm going to give up!

FSX had an excellent tool for making tracks and taxiways and other details.

In Aerofly FS 2 for the construction of an airport with all that is necessary is not possible easily.

And in addition you offer no tools to simplify the construction of an airport.

Really, I'm starting to be more and more disappointed in your way of doing nothing to help those who invest.

By creating a practical tool to do this. Of pepoles non-pro can do great things like: Aeroscenery, as Nabeel's Scenery Editor, ScenProc, Fset and

You IPACS team, you do not even do the minimum to facilitate this task to the , this way of acting breaks my heart.

and I have in forget about it .... but you have to understand that at this stage Ipacs apart has offert only that SDK ! 'obligatory' to incite people to do scenes.

but IPACS have no merit at this stage.

And the missing tool to make a clean airport with taxiways and other ... still relies on the community, with a totally technically outdated tutorial.

So the minimum would be that Ipac creates a tool to do the aerodrome it seems to me the minimum to do .. Because their way of doing is reallyis really disappointing bad with people doing scenes.

merci jet ;)

2) it forces to place his plane in a specific place, it's not quick to do .. a mouse click is faster!

it annoys me a bit ... because the tutorial and tutorial King-Man Airport, I do not see it in the wiki, (which is not very well done to find a specific subject ..)

Forum search, I'm unlucky I have not found either.:/

Bonjour,

I have assigned a parking space on the .tmc file of an aerodrome and when

I launch Afs2 the aircraft is not on its location. Will I have done something wrong?

I chose the location on openstreemap and noted the coordinates.

Merci for help

Bonjour,

If it were possible to add 2 things to make an aerodrome.

1) The possibility of adding traffic lanes to the .Tmc file of the aerodrome.

2) In developer mode in AFS2 the possibility to have the coordinates of a point when one places

the mouse in a precise place.

This would really save us a lot of time to quickly place several 3D.

Currently on the Landevoc LFRL track, I spent several hours to place exactly the 3d or I wanted.

3) Waiting to have these 2 improvements in AFS2.

Would it be possible to add an image to an aerodrome

a parking lot, or a taxiway image for a runway, and how to do that?

Merci d'avance de comprendre ce problème.

Bonjour,

the fantastic tool created by Nabeel, an Englishman who presented his tool on the IPacs forum.

But in reality I almost missed this pearl to create scenes on AFS2.Ceci because of the fact that I did not understand

initially the precise operation of this tool. There is little manual, but a lot of information is missing.

Then, a few weeks later, I tried the tool again, and finally my brain: P finally understood the principle.

In a few days I will present a video tutorial, it will be easier to do that explanation in text.

With this tool Scenery Editor we can do this:

1)-Fully create a 3D autogen scene and cultivation on the interface, without having to use the excellent Scenproc software.

But you have to be objective if you have a big scene to cover in 3D and vegetation Scenery Editor

is not the best choice . unless you have a lot of time available to do it and again ..

2) -By cons for small towns, 'the islands', Scenery Editor is recommended , because it allows you

to well placed 3D and vegetation and for all cities or' openstreet map 'has no cadastral information and therefore no .osm

file with vegetation and 3D data.

3)- Scenery Editor permet de modifier une scène d'autogen-cultivation, supprimé pas exemple des 3d placés sur la mer

ou ailleurs sur votre scène,celà se fait très rapidement.

4) - Scenery Editor allows to modify an aerodrome-airport which has no building and vegetation on it's zone and it is done very easily, and much faster and intuitive than to use the software at our disposal: 3dsmax or AC3D.Unless you have create your own building yourself. But the goal for me is to be able to do this as quickly as possible,while respecting the maximum realism of the aerodrome.

I present you in images my work done on Brest airport LFRD.

-Image de LFRD sur AFS2, there are just the 2 tracks, the tower and the beacon lights to land. (PAPI-VASI) [/ b]

[Blocked Image: http://img.cd91.eu/SceneryAFS2/LFRB/1-LFRB.png]

[b]-Image de LFRD sur Google earth :

[Blocked Image: http://img.cd91.eu/SceneryAFS2/LFRB/LFRB-4.png]

[Blocked Image: http://img.cd91.eu/SceneryAFS2/LFRB/LFRB-2.png]

[Blocked Image: http://img.cd91.eu/SceneryAFS2/LFRB/lfrb1.png]

-Image de LFRD les bâtiments placés avec Scenery Editor :

[Blocked Image: http://img.cd91.eu/SceneryAFS2/LFRB/3-LFRB.png]

[Blocked Image: http://img.cd91.eu/SceneryAFS2/LFRB/4-LFRB.png]

[Blocked Image: http://img.cd91.eu/SceneryAFS2/LFRB/5-LFRB.png]

[Blocked Image: http://img.cd91.eu/SceneryAFS2/LFRB/6-LFRB.png]

On the picture above: what is missing is the car parks we do not see very well, because the photoreal texture is

a bit rotten and that even in 2.3m / pixels, but I found a tip to improve this.

Image de LFRD buildings placed with Scenery Editor

[Blocked Image: http://img.cd91.eu/SceneryAFS2/LFRB/parking.png]

Image of LFRD car parks seen in AFS2

[Blocked Image: http://img.cd91.eu/SceneryAFS2/LFRB/LFRB-7.jpg]

Voilou this little presentation in image of what we can do with Scenery Editor tool created by Nabeel, whom I thank warmly, because it is a great tool.

In a few days a video tutorial to learn how to use it. ;)

Bonsoir ;)

For the second time, I thank Nabeel for this excellent autogen editor.

Super convenient to quickly delete scattered objects, misplaced.

a) If we want to add routes, it would be nice to have the tool (polygon as in googleEartg)

b) And also a straight or broken line option for drawing L-shaped or T-shaped buildings

c) a 3d copy option would be handy

:thumbup:Merci

I must say that I also have this type of problems, despite the sensitivity sliders are '0' this problem is on the cessna and the A300.I have not tested other planes because I'm doing scenes now.

1) It is impossible for me for example with the rudder to have a 'right' trajactory.

2) When landing the engine even at 20kts the plane is still moving too fast.

I did not find the information of the pitch on everyone AFS2. I read that it is very accurate ..

'Very accurate' does not mean anything if the height is not indicated.

long ago .. Fsx default was 76m and 9m in some area and paid addons allowed to have 1m.

So Aerofly is covered with a mesh at what height precisely.

Bonjour Antoine,

j'ai du refaire 4 fois la partie de Brest-douarnenez pour obtenir une couleur de mer qui se fonde dans l'océan.. et pour obtenir la meilleure couleur je fais un screen de la mer sur la carte en zoom sur la mer.

Ensuite dans 'gimp' à la pipette je prend les codes couleurs.

mais RGB c'est pas assez précis. je rajoute H-S-V. que j'ai noté sur mes notes.

Et surtout quand je sélectionne une dalle j'ajoute beaucoup de mer autour, retoucher la mer me prend 25s et ainsi je ne vois pas de raccord au plus près. sauf au bout de la dalle, mais la coupure se fond bien dans ma retouche.

Ma prochaine étape, maintenant c'est d'apprendre à faire le mesh, car je trouve que c'est beaucoup trop plat sur ma zone d'apprentissage de test.

J'espère que je vais avoir des part'naires qui pourront m'aider si j'ai des problèmes. car je ne crois pas que beaucoup ajoute le mesh, à part notre ami Vogel69, qui fait un travail extraordinaire.