Posts by Christy

Bonjour,

thank you, this tool is very interesting.

15 days ago had tried it, without success because of missing information in the tutorial.

today i have more luck..my brain ended up being captured :)

I have just done a test on a small island in France, Brittany Ile Molene.

This tool is excellent and fast to put different plants with polygons.

On the other hand to put 3d is really hand-sewn, and it's very long to do. on the other hand to make 3D corrections this tool is great.

on my test above. I got 2 files.toc that I wanted as well. 1) plant 2) 3d.

I placed the 2 files in the corresponding folder. With textures-building, I have a classic .tmc file with the coordinates of the center of the island.

I did not put any more info.Car the tutor does not speak at all if it is necessary to put specific lines and which ones.

Currently the scene is invisible!

thanks for the help.

I added this to myfile molene.tsc file,

the scene is always invisible.

this tool is also great for putting 3d on an airport. I'm glad we have one more tool to help us.

Nabeel, you're a great guy, thank you again.

Tresspasser.. j'ai posté 2 images au-dessus de ton post.. :)

Mille fois merci Vogel pour ton lien. Je vais analyser celà en détail.

Sinon, je voudrais avoir des fichiers .spc qui traitent séparément les objets. exemple un fichierbuilgings.spc, fichierarbres.spc, fichierforet.spc etc ...

j'ai regardé ton dossier 'martinique' et j'ai vu que tu as fait comme ça: commercial_buildings.toc; industriel,

végétation, lumière etc.

Tu ne voudrais pas me donner tes fichiers, afin que j'analyse et que j'apprenne ainsi plus facilement. merci

Kenventions, merci.

15 days ago I spent a few hours on the cultivation site and I confess I was unable to understand how it works. even the help did not allow me to do anything. I do not have the feeling with this tool. it will require an explanatory video of the operation to help people.

Salut,

since yesterday, I try to have buildings on this island and it does not work.

I used: Buildings European roofs etc ... which worked well on brest-douarnenez etc.

I used the Michae file, the Buildings European roofs..modified by him.

and I only have vegetation.

Under OPenstreetmap, the houses are clearly visible.

one idea ?

to do cultivation It's many time spend , because we do not have enough information on the .ini file (scenproc) and the author told me he did not have enough information about AF2 to answer to my question.

The AFS2 team, should understand that it makes the task difficult for us, especially if we want to do work something of quality, having more cultural variations and having buildings for big cities and other different textures .

Because at the current level and little means to our dispposition, we see that the cities are all the same ... and finally ended up bored ..

if the team could make a real effort to put a more powerful tool at our disposal, it would encourage more people to do this work.

Thanck Michael, very nice.:)

Salut,

I read the Scenproc manual carefully, but I can not get different varieties of plants and trees in AFS2.

here le AF2_config.ini file :

I tested on a small area 'island ouessant' various parameters: T01, t02 etc..t08. And I still have the

same trees, no change.

for example is it correct to do so : on the same file.spc

Code
    CreateAF2Plant|landuse="forest" And FRAND < 0.5|8;40|0|broadleaf|T01
    CreateAF2Plant|natural="wood" And FRAND < 0.5|8;40|0|broadleaf|T02
    CreateAF2Plant|natural="tree" And FRAND < 0.5|8;25|0|broadleaf|T03

merci

Bonjour,

I suspect it's the beta that creates this problem, please

how to uninstall the beta steam and reinstall the stable version?

I wanted to redo my Brest cultivation test file, and it is no longer visible. and after 2 days of research on forums I read that Vogel69 in 2018 had the same problem 'cultivation invisible' and that while everything seemed consistent. the solution was not indicated.

Here my file xxx.spc

FS 2 Buildings European Roofs Trees TV Radio Water Towers.zip

Bonjour,

Aerofly Beta steam. Did I set the file correctly?

I'm in the plane, I put in external view on the track. I do Ctrl F8 but I would like to see the autogen that I placed at the nearest, it does not work.

I do not understand how it works. ;)

Thank you

Salut

That said I had a hard time, this because of lack of precision in the information found! While it's a total simplicity once you understand everything. I put the video in a few hours.

In the meantime here is a tutorial 'cultivation' for Francophones.

Tuto Cultivation-ScenProg Français.

[bbvideo]

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/bbvideo]

j'ai justement posé la question sur le forum, et çà vient du fait que si on a plusieurs autogen en double sur un même endroit çà fait celà.

Hier j'ai passé 3h à revoir tous mes dossiers d'aeroport Suisse, car j'avais apparament installé des trucs en double. j'ai supprimé les dossiers à problème et maintenant plus de toitures qui flick..

maintenant à chaque nouvelle scène que je vais installer, après le test en vol, je verifie le fichier .log qui t'indique tous les problèmes il suffit de supprimer le dossier.

Bonjour,

Il faut que vous lisiez les infos sur le wiki avec attention, les infos pour démarrer sont présentes.

https://www.aerofly.com/dokuwiki/doku.php/start

AeroScenery Releases - Easily Create Photoreal Scenery

Et que vous cherchiez sur ce forum les différentes infos concernant la création de scènes.

j'ai moi-même beaucoup cherché j'ai souvent trouvé les réponses. il y a plusieurs posts qui parlent sur Aeroscenery.

Pour les images que vous ne voyez pas , c'est normal car vous avez coché : geoconvert et dans ce cas les images ne pourront pas du tout être retouchée. vos fichiers .ttc sont les images converties par geoconvert. A ce stade impossible de faire des retouches. vous aurez des images satellites p de pas très bonne qualité. (mais certains s'en contentent, chacun est libre.)

d'autre part le nombre des images sur votre scène, si vous n'aviez pas 'coché' geoconvert dans Aeroscenery, sera de tte façon différente... il faut que votre sélection des carrés soit exactement les mêmes que les miens.

Bonsoir Malo,

voici ce que j'ai téléchargé : St malo-Rennes : j'ai 4 dossiers qui font 6.2 go et j'ai 132 images environ.

il vaut mieux pas télécharger plus de 6 carrés en même temps, car c'est long à télécharger 1h20 pour 6. Enfin chacun fait comme il veut.. on a des manières de travailler différentes.

Pour les retouches, je n'explique pas comment je fais, mais si vous n'avez jamais fait celà, je veux bien faire l' effort de faire un tuto car c'est délicat les retouches.

par exemple cette petite scène de brest. j'ai du retoucher les 132 images 4 fois et donc 4 fois géoconvert. et donc afin d'obtenir la colorimétrie que j'ai actuellement. Mais en faisant celà çà m'a permis d'avoir des images 'temoins' à côté de moi, quand je retouche, et ainsi je vais gagner beaucoup de temps pour les futures retouches.

j'ai pris la précaution de noter les paramètres des retouches selon les secteur: mer-ville-champs. Il vaut mieux passer beaucoup de temps sur une scene 'test' afin de voir les problèmes des couleurs, et luminosité etc.. et faire très attention au raccord entre les dalles.

D'ailleurs à ce sujet c'est impossible de ne pas voir les raccords, car certaines images satellites sont tellement pourries, que parfois on n'arrive pas à équilibrer les couleurs entre les dalles.

Si vous observez bien mes vidéos on voit parfois un raccord ci-et là.