Posts by Christy

Salut,

I sought the number ideal of squares to download with Aeroscenery.

I started with 1 square on the areas where I have sea and land.

as I retouching all the images one by one. My folder .png file contains about 15 images and I quickly finished a small area.

By if I have 100-200 images in folder,the number of .png that I must retouched is high, I find it more stimulating as well.

On the other hand for the flat areas or without relief I will do by 3 squares.

I tried with 6 squares and but it depresses me a little .. to have too many images for an area has retouched.

Then when I check the area on a square or 3 it will be faster to test.

That said, it's a big job, but it's also rewarding to fly to a region where it fits your wishes.

here are some examples of retouching.

I find the ranking of images by sector very important, because later to make the autogen here will be much easier and faster, and to check the area.

Fortunately I did not start loading the tiles, I was careful. Thank you for your comments that I will follow.

Do you have an idea of the size of the hard drive that I will buy to put France according to your settings?

Level 9 zoom 16 and for others 11-12-13 I will zoom to how much?

Thank you.

Salut

Merci à Nickhod pour son outil Aeroscenery, il est vraiment le top du top, beaucoup plus facile et plus rapide en téléchargement de tuiles que FSET.

Et pour remercier les auteurs de pistes et ou d’aéroports en France, 167 actuellement. Je commence à faire des scènes photoreal pour la France, j'ai commencé avec la Bretagne.

c'est mon premier essai: si vous avez des conseils à me donner .. parce que je ne comprenais pas pourquoi sur un tutoriel Pmb, je vois des carreaux beaucoup plus petits et je me demande donc si je n'ai pas mal fait Quelque chose?

Niveau AFS 9 - 11 -12 - 13

Hervé bonjour,

thank you for your point of view that I totally share in reality.:)

But I have browsed the posts and for the placement of 3D objects on the scenes I have not found a tool to do it. Just what is written on the wiki. And I do not find that ideal.

That said I believe a lot in the future Aerofly. Since I'm working on a blog dedicated solely to this simulation.

salut,

Please do not begrudge me for my frankness.

I find that you do not facilitate the work of airport creation enthusiasts.

Yet it is they that will allow Aerofly to attract more and more customers.

1) To create a track, I read your tutorial on the wiki, but I think it's really very basic and I'm not even sure it's very accurate. Yet for Fsx we had Airport Design Editor which is absolutely great, with the ability to create taxiways, which you can not do with your tutorial.

For the placement of 3D objects on the airport scene, again your system is long and I will say even archaic in 2020 ... while already at the time Fsx existed a very practical tool: Instant scenery which allows to simply put 3D on the stage in fsx.

Please could you make us these 2 tools for Aerofly.

This would be the minimum to offer the community because it is it that improves the simulation Aerofly FS2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QA3l8VJf0o0

Cordially

Christy

Salut,

I started to install SDk and tools for landscapes and airport and tracks.

except that I find 3dsmax too complicated and especially for what we do is not necessary.

(Well, this is only my opinion)

there are apps like: sketchup 'free' which is from my point of view very easy to take in hand, I often used to make 3D buildings for fsx. So I would like to use this app, but is it possible with aerofly?

Because with AC3D, I see it costs $ 149 and there I do not want to spend this price! Or if you have a link to give me to have it free.

Edit :with AeroScenery, it replaces me FSET ?

Thank you.

merci Jet :)

I answer: navigation system GPS

1) About of GPS other flight ,can we import a gps flight plan from a professional flight plan editor ?

2) Q400 CDU :

Pages: weight of the plane - Fuel - Passengers -pussback?

and for all the pages like in the real plane it is planned that it is modeled?

Bonjour,:)

the wiki does not give any info about Ovh. Everything is present as on the payware majestic Software, thank you it's great.

is it functional? Apu, Ground power, IRS. The throttle seems to have no trimming: Off

Other than that, can you tell me what is not simulated in the navigation system?

Thank you.

Hi,

I know you still have a lot to do in the details, by there is many options not functionnel , but your work is beautiful and exceptional.

I will help you in my way. on my French blog-forum in showing videos of the inside of cokpits and many other things.

of course I'm not blind I know there are many things that are too missing in the rest of the simulation.

but if you to do really want to do evolve Aerofly at the level of P3D and same better, because already

your level of quality is higher than P3D 4.4.

if you do not disappoint us in our expectations,I'm sure you'll become the champions of flight simulation.

P3D at 9 years of existence Aerofly 2.5 years (I do not count the year 2016 because it was a total arcade game not a simulation.)

We cross fingers, we wait 2022 to see if you have won this challenge.

Thanks to all the team and Bravo

Hi,

I apologize in advance for criticizing the Navigation menu, but that I hope will allow improvements in the future.

My French friends are of my opinion, but none have the courage to speak frankly then I devote myself ... but do not fall on me Please. it is not at all practical to use.

1) it misses a button in 'choose location departure' to allow to delete the flight plan precent ... it is painful because if you go on another country it remains.

2) menu navigation an option for save your flight plan.

3) an 'upload' option of an Aerofly flight plan

4) an option upload flight plan of other plan editing partners fsinder, and the others

5) The fact of not being able to put the plane on a parking lot is not possible.

Yes there is the option to modify the aerodrome.tsc file, but be aware that to do this every time you change of aeroport of starting, is a huge time that users lose.

6) The navigation map is also a horror ... no info on the map, only where we have scenes.

on the map you can see NOTHING any region places are displayed, it is not serious that.

We do not have the memory to remember all the countries of the planet .. some yes ..

then we have to open google .. but as we have no windowed mode ... we must get out of the real galley simulation .. . :)

To fix this, put us an option 'upload' or we could put our cards, or give the possibility of a card 'openstreet map or other.

and allow overprinting if you want airports available in Aerofly.

Voilou .. do not blame me .. but I ruminate these problems for several days.

cordially