Posts by Christy

jerry :)

it's really nice of you.

.bat files works great. but i have a problem with the q400.tmd.

I put you my original file / q400.tmc

Stp tell me if you have the same thing. because i search in notpad ++:

<[input_switch] [SwitchMasterBattery] []

and he does not see this line, nor the others !

here my file Q400.tmd

q400.zipq400.zip

HI,

I'm creating a blog for Aerofly 2, and I plan to describe each plane in detail.

But on the site Aerofly advertising is beautiful .. but do not blame me :) but it is very imprecise about the in realism of aircraft.

It would be really fair! that for each aircraft it is clearly indicated all the functions, instruments, which are modeled.

and those who will be in the future and those who will ever be.

This is the minimum we are entitled to expect.

I come from the P3D world, had PMDG Magestic software Q400 and I am very frustrated at not having this information.

besides this lack of precision on planes really penalize you ... because a lot of people criticize saying that they are arcade game planes ! So take the challenge, since this is not the case.

moreover the cold and dark airplanes are not shown anywhere, and not in the wiki.

1) Could you make the effort to update this information on the wiki and on your site.

2) How do I put all the planes in cold and dark when I want to start a flight. I have the solution for the Q400.

Can I do the same for other aircraft?

thank you so much :)

Un séjour sans faille

Thank you it's super nice:)

Sorry, but your information is imprecise finally for me :)

should you add your lines of code to the original file (copy) at the very beginning of the file. which contains 39178 lines. Or create another file with only your lines of code.

Thank you for your answers.

I did not find the link to download AeroScenery?

For the scenery: we will make France in photoreal and airports.

And we will use FscloudAirport and scenery to publish our work.

Bonjour Jerry ,

EDIT Since this topic became more about getting the Q400 cold and dark and some people might miss the given information I renamed it from 'Q400 FMS off?' to 'Q400 cold and dark!'

Original post:

I edited the q400.tmd and after making 44 changes I now always have a complete cold and dark cockpit whenever I get into the plane, thanks to the new beta. Nice!

Please, give me your file, or show here all the lines you changed for cold an dark.

And would you like to give me your .bat file that I will modify. it would be very nice, I think your idea great.

Merci beaucoup.

Salut ,

1/ I was doing a test, having installed aerodromes, is there any reason for that?

Usa, Holland, Switzerland no blur.

2/ Another question :

that's twice I've posted a message about the tool

Aeroscenery, and 2 times that my post has disappeared there is a reason for this suppression?

Merci

Salut,

with my partners, we plan to do photorealistic scenes. But we are waiting for the release of Aeroscenery.

Because currently the time of manufacture of the tiles is already very long, and then one must convert them with Geoconvert, it did double work.

Can you tell us if with Aeroscenery it will take less work time ?

merci.

Salut,

In his time under Fsx I created a lot of scenes with Fset and full of aerodromes with another soft.

But under Aerofly the time of working is about 50% + longer because one must use Geoconvert, { if I do not make mistakes .. because I read a lot of things and my memory can fail me.}:P

I read that a tool is in preparation: AeroScenery coupled with FSCloudPort should come out.

In France I am in relation with enthusiasts Fsx, who will buy Aerofly FS2 but before they wish that this tool is available!

Can you give us a date for this?

Merci ;)

Salut,

I have never changed the file extension under W10, but I have a very bad surprise!

After installing scenery of the swiss, I check the images folder, and I see that all the map_xxx_xxx files are point .ttc ! I checked the other folder 'images' and ALL the files are .ttc !

.ttc is the extension that we give to the files 'font characters' so it surprises me!

- I tried to rename 'a file' to. bmp and view it in the tool: TmfViewer but he does not want to read it.

Please, how can I fix this problem?

Merci

Salut,

Or I'm not good or it's the map navigation that is not in focus, I explain.I installed utha, colorado and other areas.

On the map the plane is placed at St martin.

If I want to place it on other regions: colorado, utha, how am I doing?

by on your map the regions of the USA are not visible and it is therefore the hassle to choose the region of departure.

thank you

Salut,

Nouveaux ou futurs utilisateurs Francophone sur Aerofly FS2, avec un de mes amis simmeur de très longue date, nous avons décidé d'ouvrir un blog pour faire connaître cette simulation et aider en même temps les nouveaux venus.

Le lien sera mis à votre disposition la semaine prochaine.

Translation :

Hi,

New or future French-speaking users on Aerofly FS2, with one of my very old simmeur friends, we decided to open a blog to make this simulation known, and at the same time help newcomers.

The link will be available next week.

Salut,

here is the link the blog is now open.

Blog Francophone

You do not have registration to do. the Site is in Guest mode, you can not post a message. Except to participate in both surveys.

Sincerely Christy (Choco).