Posts by johnnybbmorgan

Greetings Fellow Aerofly FS 2 Friends!

A few months ago my dream of getting a 'hot' flight simming system finally came true. After many years of dialing down settings in order to get just mediocre performance, I'm really enjoying having a setup that readily accepts maxed out settings and experiencing the truly stunning results! My flightsims are X Plane 11, FSX and Aerofly FS 2 within the Steam platform and also Prepar3d v.4. All of the sims have been wonderful until just recently when I began experiencing control sensitivity problems with Aerofly FS 2. Control input for elevators, ailerons and rudder are so sensitive with the Saitek yoke and rudder pedals that my Aerofly flight experience is ruined! A miniscule control input causes full elevator or aileron deflection! I've recalibrated. I've reset the controls to default, but so far, nothing's helped. I'm not having any issues with the other flight sims, just Aerofly. The only thing I haven't tried yet is to uninstall then a reinstall via Steam. I'm really missing the thrill of Aerofly's fantastic scenery and I'm looking forward to getting this problem rectified soon! I'm hoping that someone out there might have a idea or suggestion as to how I can fix the problem. Many thanks in advance for your knowledgeable input!

John

X Force RTX Gaming System, 8 core Intel i7-9700K, Nvidia RTX 2070 8GB GDDR6, 32GB DDr4 3200, 2TB SSD, 1TB SSD