Posts by Fang333333

I am doing my routine sim maintenance this week and I am needing a fix to the VR preview window on the native screen. For some reason if I switch to the mode that shows one eye the one eye is zoomed in WAY too much. If I switch to each eye being displayed everything seems to be in focus as I see in VR.

Ideas?

Hi and welcome to the mad house. Looking at the error messages it would seem that ScenProc cannot find the "map.osm" data file to process into a toc file.

Maybe worth checking out my tutorial.

Kindest regards,

Michael.

Hi!

I am doing this by the Rodeo video. Not sure which tutorial but It does seem to recognize the osm. I just did not have a exclusion file to load.

I do get failed autogen, rooftops etc. a the beginning of Sceneproc to if that helps. I have a feeling there are no things for it to load. I reallu dunno though as I only have about an hours worth experience with this before getting stopped in my tracks LOL

Fang

Allright guys I am brand new to the Fs-2 Community, I just purchased a week ago but I was using Rodeo's example of how to cultivate but I hit snags.

First off, I "installed" (Copy&Paste) SceneProc and all the files Rodeo put a link up for on my computers second hardrive. I created a folder called scenery developer and unzipped all the programs and tools there. I then "Updated" Scenproc by copying the update folder over the installed scenproc. I then followed Rodeos directions. I hit snags downloading a map, (It turns out Edge does not like to export via overpass server) but I got the map I wanted. Saved as OSM in a project folder on desktop. Then put in the file import file. I did not have an exclude file as I wanted to just see what would happen. Right of the bat I am getting error messages without the thing running. It refuses to run actually... Whats up here?

Fang