Posts by Humpi

Moin,

ich kenne mich mit der Dateistruktur bei aerofly leider nicht wirklich aus. Welche Dateien muss man von FS2 nach wo beim FS4 kopieren, damit man die besseren Texturen von den FS2 Addons in den FS4 bekommt? Und genauso wichtig - welche darf man nicht kopieren?

Das wäre schön zu wissen…

Danke,

Ludger

I am just using buttons. But I found the reason: If you define the same buttons for flaps up and down in multiengine aircraft as well then you have issues. I deleted those (cosistent) definitions and now the buttons work as expected for the F18.

Regards,

Ludger

Hi,

first of all I like FS4 very much, the improvements are worth the purchase price for me. Thank you for your work!

On the F18 I can only select Flaps UP or HALF, but not down. I don‘t know why…

Thanks,

Ludger

As far as I know the Reverb G2 headset is working with Aerofly FS 4 but there are issues with the hand controllers not yet working.

Hi Jan,

thanks for the quick response, that would be good news.

I never used the hand controllers anyway…

Now I have to wait for the big downloads to finish ;)

Regards,

Ludger

Hi,

I noticed that WMR-VR-Headsets are not listed as compatible with Aerofly FS4 in the Steam Store. I use the HP Reverb G2 with FS2 and would like to do so in FS4 as well. Will it work?

Regards,

Ludger

When AFS2 came on the market the first time, I installed it with steam, because there was no other way. Then I and probably a lot of other users complained the dependency of this fantastic flight simulator from steam. The result: Ipacs produced a new variant without steam. With pleasure, I bought this AFS2 again and I am now very happy with it. So the Ipacs development team is very flexible and customer friendly. Why not ask for Windows Mixed Reality compatibility in this growing market?

Thanks for the link.