Posts by FrankLFRS

An iOS application can’t use more than 5 GB RAM for the iPad M1 8 or 16 GB RAM (for the moment and it seems to be the same with iOS 15 beta).

For the moment Aerofly seems not to be adapted to this new iPad Pro M1, it behaves as if it was running on a iPad Pro 2018.

I’m using the iPad Pro 11 inch 128 GB storage 8 GB RAM. Aerofly FS 2021 is the same than on iPad Pro 11 inch 2018, sometimes (often) blurry scenery ahead. Apart the fact that this new iPad 2021 is quite less hot than the 2018.

I've never encountered a crash at San Francisco when I was using the iPad Pro 11-inch 2018.

However, my settings are: middle density clouds, non traffic, very often daylight.

About England, the fact is I avoid it because there's always a problem with the A320 (missed SID, STAR, APPROACH no respect of wait speeds (green dot, -S, -F)).

Hi for the updated features for the new IPad pros M1 chip in order to run the newest updates in the future .in other words for these updates to be compatible do i need the 1 or 2 Teribite with the 16 gigs of ram or will the very basic options in terms of ram and gigs for this new IPad Pro with M1 chip for these future updates to be compatible with it please let me know thank you so much please let me know

:!: Whatever the device you'll buy (8 Gb or 16 Gb RAM M1 Chip), iPadOS limits to 5 Gb RAM available by application.

Ok awesome thanks for letting me know I’m looking forward to it thanks

And about device heating, the MacBook Air M1 (no fan) is not really heating in stressful situations. The MacBook Pro M1 has a fan, it’s not for nothing however. But the tests with MacBook Air (no fan) are very very promising for this new iPad Pro M1.

If you think that IPACS would one day deliver more downloads for Aerofly FS 202x, so you may have a bigger capacity than a 128 Gb storage iPad Pro M1. Personally I’ll take a 128 Gb storage / M1 8 Gb RAM. I think that the day we would have a lot of a lot of downloads would be the moment to change my device again !

EDIT Metal Test (graphics capacities)

iPad Pro chip A12Z = 11972

iPad Pro chip M1 = 20578

So this futur new iPad is a pure killer.

Hi for the updated features for the new IPad pros M1 chip in order to run the newest updates in the future .in other words for these updates to be compatible do i need the 1 or 2 Teribite with the 16 gigs of ram or will the very basic options in terms of ram and gigs for this new IPad Pro with M1 chip for these future updates to be compatible with it please let me know thank you so much please let me know

My current iPad Pro A12X Bionic 4 Gb RAM [1113 (Single-Core) 4609 (Multi-Core)] runs Aerofly FS 2021 like a charm. But weirdly in the other hand the iPhone 12 Pro A14 6 Gb RAM [1581 (Single-Core) 3822 (Multi-Core)] is a bit laggy.

The iPad Pro M1 looks to reach 1718 single-core and 7284 multi-core, so all new features will be piece of cake for it.

I'm pretty sure I never said that... It's not my decision to adopt a new platform or not.

All I'm sure is that (in French) vous ajusterez Aerofly FS 202x aux petits oignons pour l'iPad Pro M1.

Direct translation: ...you will set Aerofly FS 202x up with sautéed onions for the iPad Pro M1.

Translation: ...you will set Aerofly FS 202x up to perfectly fit with the iPad Pro M1.

It depends of the side I watch at!

At first I encountered crashes at Manchester for example. Today no crash but sometimes a blurry scenery instead.

They explained somewhere in the forum, that they changed memory usage to less memory usage to solve crashes. Les memory = less scenery loaded at full resolution = blurry scenery.

I don’t remember that it happens with iPhone 12 Pro (6 Gb RAM), but it surely happens with iPad Pro (4 Gb RAM).

I have a lot of hopes with iPad Pro M1 (8Gb + very very high power).

My actual settings: limit frame rate, no traffic, a few clouds, never fly in England

Somewhere in the forum, I read they divided iOS devices in 4 categories of graphic settings. A 5th one should be created for this iPad Pro M1.

If it is like the Mac, it would not be necessary to play 1 meters away, because of the risk of an explosion causing by over heating. Heating at power is from the past.