Posts by FrankLFRS

Since Aerofly FS 2019 my wishes list has been divided by 2 or more.

I checked it yesterday and it only remains that:

Priority enhancement suggestions

A320

• Callouts: V1, RAAS
    • Engines sound: a bit more hissing would the absolute perfection
    • Mach speed in the PFD under the IAS speed indicator should appear above M0.50 and disappear under M0.45
    • QNH should be in inHg in the USA, the same way it is automatically done for altitude transition in function of the region

Aerofly

• The sound level of the application is actually low
    • All curves in the flight plan should be calculated in function of the supposed speed at the posistion
    • Possibility to take a picture of the screen without the UI in a better definition than the screen definition (x2 x4)
    • Possibility to set departure weather different from arrival weather (winds, clouds, visibility). Maybe having a clear weather near from cruising with backwind to push the plane
    • The UTC time could be displayed in local time in function of the plane position. There could also be marks for day, night, sunset and sunrise

User interface

• Option to not display the copilot button
    • Calibrate device automatically when autopilot is set off. Or the double tap on screen could also calibrate the device plus centering the view
    • “Night vision on/off” button to compensate the missing illumination of the runway and the taxiway
    • Total distance while preparing a flight plan

Planes

• Landing lights should illuminate the exterior
    • Generic ATC background sound in the cockpit
    • “Bling blang bling” sound inside the cockpit when rolling fast on the runway
    • “Blong” sound when the gears touch down the runway
    • Buzzing cockpit view when rolling
    • When turning in taxiways, the cockpit view could turn a bit automatically
    • IPACS Aerofly livery for all planes

Secondary enhancements suggestions

• Pushback
    • Different departure and arrival QNH would be nice
    • PNW region
    • Japan region
    • France region

Ok it is a lot, but I'm a maniac!

And IPACS made many of my wishes come true, so I published it again...

This will greatly increase the workload of official personnel, originally aerofly's update is particularly slow, the allocation of personnel is not enough, These problems need to be considered.There is still a lot of work to do for the mobile version.

I'm not saying update are slow, I'm ok with it, if I wanted more updates for nothing else more I would go with Infinite Flight <X and throw money into the window .

I was just imaging what could happen if Apple seeds a very powerful iPad Pro in April like it looks like happening. I was dreaming of a mobile version between Aerofly FS 2 PC and Aerofly FS 2021 iOS. So more building, trees, city lights, etc. because the next device might stand it. It could be the same Aerofly FS 2021 with more downloads for this next iPad.

Actual devices could still use Aerofly FS 2021 like today, but the next hi powerful devices could download more add-ons (and maybe pay more for that).

Brother I have 3 requests for aerofly 2021 regarding the wonderful a320 ... 1. Sounds of the plane when taking off and landing, realistic sounds of tochdown ... Touching the asphalt of the runway would make us enjoy more .. 2. Better sound to cfm56 engines, realistic sounds, in order to have a better experience 3. That the landing lights are reflected on the runway, to make night flights

I suppose that sounds could be done without more powerful devices.

Lights, shadows, reflections, more buildings, trees, city lights everywhere, more clouds, and so on, must require very powerful devices.

Maybe like the next iPad Pro that should be powerful between the iPhone 12 and Mac M1.

I really hope that there will be an enhanced version of Aerofly FS 202x for the futures very powerful devices from Apple. Especially that now IPACS uses downloads to add features on. Actually the add-ons append more regions, hi-res, but they could be more buildings, tress, more planes, sound options for planes, etc.

5. Real weather (Fog, rain, snow)

Fog: the visibility setting could disappear as much as we climb and reappear when descending.

Rain: a big part for computing I suppose. It could just be rain drops on windshield. But speed and wiper effects should be simulated.

I hope that Apple will give us a new iPad based on a very enhanced A14 Bionic chip, which offers IPACS to express itself for good on Apple devices.

It extremely rarely happened to me, but the map poped up itself somehow while flying. Suspending the flight. I don't know how it occurs! It’s like a bug, but there’s the “go to back” button to return to the flight.

AFS2021 iPad Pro 11-inch. It looks to be patched with 2021.21

I like this takeoff sound of the A320:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

More hissing engine sound, and vibrating sounds inside the cockpit on roll up... and radio background would be grrr baby