Posts by FrankLFRS

Hello!

When I use the Thrustmaster TCA (with the top keys assigned for pitch and roll trim, sometimes the sim starts to automatically trim DOWN until either (1) the limit is reached or (2) crash, whichever comes first.

Maybe it’s a compatibility issue?:/

(I can provide a video later)

Move all levers and use all buttons of the Thrusmater devices before starting your flight.

At start up, some of levers/buttons are thought in the "Thrusmaster mind" as moved or pressed.

Implementing an offline mode is something we might consider in a future update. For now to keep the data consistant, we have deactivated the use of the already cached files. Content is continously updated, especially airports are getting updates on a daily basis, so we wan't to ensure this content is actually delivered to the user.

Thank you.

Is an update for Aerofly FS Global database also the same for Arofly FS 4 (with Network enabled)?

No, it's bullshit, you should still be able to play the game offline, this was possible in the previous versions, and there should be a way to do it now too.

It's now a streaming global system.

So, no internet, no game.

The description says that after downloading Aerofly the application needs 8 GB free storage to download data. By the way, the 8 GB must be the cache size.

Why you cannot fly offline a route you have already flown before (so the data are cached). Because, it checks on the internet that the cache is still up to date. If not, it will be redownload. If yes, no redownload.

This check is part of how it works. So, no internet, no data checking, no flying.

So, it's not a question of bullshit, it is now an inline game which requires a internet connection.

It would be an incredible Christmas gift, but honestly, I think IPACS is logically focused on the mobile versions and their initial bug fixes. But who knows!? (On a teaser video, pushback was shown on Aerofly FS 4).

And, we have not to forget they will probably enjoy a Christmas holidays week. So launching pushback in Aerofly FS 4 with nobody to fix initial bugs would not be a kind Christmas gift for their customers!

Je suis terre-à-terre comme on dit en français !

What does it mean the "edges of Europe"? The coastline of France is that an edge?

Dans certains coins reculés d’Europe des DLCs sont basse définition, parfois sans bâtiment ni arbre. La France ça va. La Suisse et les États-Unis c’est très détaillé. Je parle bien des DLCs et pas du streaming.
    Le streaming complète les manques (dans les coins reculés par exemple), mais ajoute aussi les aéroports auto générés, ils sont ce qu’ils sont, il faudrait pouvoir masquer les auto générés pour que le streaming soit parfait.
    Certains aéroports comme Chicago ont été abandonnés dans les DLCs mais sont à jour en streaming. Le streaming corrige les DLCs dans ce cas.
    La priorité est donné au meilleur des 2 : DLC ou Streaming.
    À mon avis, les DLC ne seront plus mis à jour, ni de nouveaux créés. Sinon, c’est travail double : dans le streaming et dans le DLC !
    J’espère que vous êtes bien français !!

In French (with the real sizes because Steam says bulls##ts):

VolumeContenu

59,99 €
    68,72 Go
    Aerofly FS 4
    Californie, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, Washington State, Oregon, Floride, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina.
    A320-200, B737-500, B777-300ER, King Air C90Gtx, Learjet 45, Bombardier Dash8-Q400, Eurocopter EC135 helicopter, Robinson R22 helicopter, Cessna 172, Baron 58, F-15E, MB339, Bücker Jungmeister, P38 Lightning, F4U Corsair, Sopwith Camel, Pitts S-2B, ASG-29 glider, Swift S1 glider.
    Gratuit
    66,27 Go
    USA Aerial Images
    Ajout et affinage de certaines photos aériennes en haute résolution pour la région des États-Unis.
    Gratuit
    52,79 Go
    Europe #1
    25 pays, Europe #1 & #2 indissociables.
    Gratuit
    40,51 Go
    Europe #2
    25 pays, Europe #1 & #2 indissociables.
    GratuitGlobal Streaming (basse qualité)
    39,99 €
    665,5 Mo
    Aircrafts Add-On
    Airbus A380, Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner, Boeing 747-400, Bombardier CRJ-900ER, Extra 330LX, F/A-18C Hornet, Junkers Ju-52/3m, Messerschmitt Bf 109, Sikorsky UH-60, Concorde.
    Gratuit
    1,3 Go
    Steam
    Application magasin de jeux, distribution, de mise à jour et de gestion des DLCs.

I confirm the fast loading of Aerofly FS 4 and a flight session. Until from, if Global is ON with a slow internet, the loading takes years (starting Aerofly and lauching a session + each skip time).

Generally the Aerofly uses 6 GB of 16 GB RAM of the Mac (ULTRA/INSANE settings). It remains cold, especially in winter (almost no fan). So the ressources are well optimized even though I would love a full usage to load buildings endlessly far away (they appear suddendly when approaching <X). For example, X-Plane 12 takes 12 GB RAM and brings the Mac rapidly hot.

PHello, I tested the new aerofly Fs global mobile and I really liked the airports around the world, my question is the global airports in aerofly Fs 4 are not as good as those in aerofly Fs global mobile, are these airports suitable for aerofly Fs 4? along with the pushback?

What if there will be a subscription to pay to access global as good as FS Global?

After all, the global streaming is not in the Steam product description. For the moment we have access for free to something, but is it really the final product?

I noticed on pc the 737-900 didn't have the 1000ft increase each skip. I did a Vegas to Miami and time skipped yesterday.

To have it, you have to reach your cruise altitude (using skip time), and then another skip time will increase your cruise altitude unless you have reach the maximum one registered somewhere in Aerofly.

In this case for the Airbus, the FL CRZ in the MCDU will be set 1000 ft more. A320 max FL390 in Aerofly, set FL400 in MCDU.

I confirm this behavior since Skip Time exists including Aerofly FS 4.

It increases by 1000 FT until reaching a maximum but entering maximum+1000 FT as cruise altitude in the MCDU. The A320 will reach FL390 with FL400 in the MCDU. The A380 will reach FL410 almost in stall situation that has to be handled immediatly by selecting an open descente to FL390.

Each skip time bound is 10% of the total distance.

So I force myself to note the total distance before takeoff to be sure not to use skip time one more time too much.

(I hope my English is not too bad today)