Posts by P L A Y

There’s few new aircrafts.

I think the A320 will turn into a Neo.

And I think there’ll be a new aircraft next major update in December. Which one… I don’t know!!?

All I’m sure is that this new aircraft will be neatly finished to the end like the others

It was exactly one year ago when the EC 135 was released, unfortunately, since then we haven't had anything new ;(

I really hope that there will be some kind of update soon or at least an alpha version, but I'm pretty sure it will be unlikely to happen, I think the update will be at the end of the year.

I use the Aerosoft GmBh Version of Aerofly FS 2 And when in dev cam I can't open the doors can anyone help me?. Thanks :)

What version is this GmBh? Some another hidden secret version of Aerofly?

I can't open the doors with the developer camera either, that red thing just doesn't appear in the mouse cursor, I want to open all doors and cargo door too, but I don't know how either?

I think none of the Aerofly versions will ever have global scenery, the satellite data would cost too much for them, and creating the scenery takes very long. Also, you wouldn't have that much space on mobile devices to download everything to fly anywhere at any time. But what do you mean you don’t have a tablet with wireless internet??? Just use Wifi or 4G. But take a look at X-Plane Mobile, it has global and it works so that it downloads the scenery before you start the flight, I think even if Aerofly would have global, then it would work pretty much the same way.

We will of course publish new stuff. It's a little too early yet to announce anything, but once we have resolved a few more issues we can tell more. But we can say for sure already that we are working on Europe and it's looking quite nice.

I'm really looking forward to it! :thumbup: I hope we'll see some screenshots soon!

I don't agree with the logic of aerofly ipacs development, just compare other simulators that have updates every semester at least which for me is enough, but here there is a kind of secret "Oh because we can't reveal anything because we're still working" I bet the european scenery is maybe 10% better than the ones that some members managed to get from the mobile version which for me't make any difference here there has always been this thing of only publishing something when a thousand things dressed perfectly in good condition. Ask users who enjoy the scenery of London and the uk they are sure to say they have fun even if they can't ride the vulcano, so spend years just promising things so that only when they meet your strict and determined requirements to be resolved that I never understand? Just rethink the question of why there are games that update monthly without the need to promise ... for months and keep making suspense? lack of staff? let's go guys work on ways to win more audiences aerofly is not just anyone out there.

can banish me judge me i'm 49 nothing like scolding shakes me more

Yes, exactly what I'm thinking, I don't like the secrecy either, I just don't understand it, IPACS should be more open with development and share some screenshots of the new European scenery or tell us more about what they are working on, and their plans and roadmap.

no. 80 h Dl time... plus streaming garbage --- yawn...

It seems like you have really bad internet connection, I have 100 mb/s and it should be enough for MSFS 2020 and it isn't expensive, I see your description that you have RTX 2080 Ti, if I would have that, then I would switch immediately to X-Plane 11 and MSFS 2020 and never come back to Aerofly, but I have intel hd graphics. ;(

X-Plane 11 has so many high quality study level planes, nearly every plane that has ever been made. And there are so many high-quality payware sceneries in X-Plane, there is even high quality Tallinn Airport that is in my country, and it's so easy to develop scenery, there's World Editor program for it, and there are some addons for X-Plane 11 that make it look like MSFS 2020, with volumetric clouds and new lightning.

MSFS 2020 has so amazing graphics and environment, and everything looks so beautiful and detailed, the streaming is very good option because then you don't have to download the whole 2 PetaByte world to your computer which is impossible, in there the SDK is good too, it's inside the simulators 3d engine and seems easy to use.

While in Aerofly I would have to write some codes manually in notepad, and use some codes that are not working, like the cultivation one, use very expensive programs, like the one for airport creation, or use some very old programs that just DON'T WORK. I got so frustrated and gave up.

For MSFS 2020 and X-Plane 11 new high quality payware scenery addons are released EVERY DAY, but there's none for Aerofly for so many months, I'm sure it's because of the broken and hard to use SDK.

I guess if you could travel with your plane around the real world like you can in AFS2 - it would soon be boring - and you would be hungry for more planes, more scenery and better graphics ...... etc. :/

NO, this is just not how it works, it's very different in real life and it wouldn't get boring. Is this sarcasm? I hate sarcasm. :cursing:

Only now and today: 49999,99€!!! ||

Are you kidding me??? :cursing: No one will ever give you 50k €, people better use their 70€ and buy MSFS 2020. I see in description that you have also RTX 2080 Ti, so just go use MSFS 2020 and X-Plane 11 they are so much better than Aerofly! :)

Regards,

Play

You have to put the .ttx file in the aircraft livery folder and rename it to preview.ttx, then in the menu you see the texture file instead of the aircraft picture and then just take a screenshot of that and crop that to the right size, after you have edited the file save it as .bmp and then you can convert it back to .ttx using Content Converter or Aircraft Converter. If you need any more help then I can help you, you can create a private conversation too if you want.

Hi,

Yeah, I can do Air New Zealand livery to any aircraft you want, but not for free, you can contact me via conversations or email.

To get the RNZAF livery for the MB-339 working you need to copy the option.tmc file from any other livery and change it.

Regards,

Play

This is not a bug at all, it's done by design because almost all textures are 2048 x 2048. Otherwise we'd have to specify the exact texture size for all of our models for all platforms we support. Instead we leave it at default resolution for the most part and only increase quality for the desktop version and only for textures where it's visible. That also means we can increase texture resolution once the hardware improves, without changing a single bitmap texture.

The converter checks for a model.tmc file inside the intermediate folder where the bitmap files are located.

If you don't have this file yet can create a simple text file with this content and save it as model.tmc.

Here is the example for the intermediate/a320/model.tmc file make sure that you change 'your_repaint_folder_here' to the repaint folder name that you want to convert.

The MaxTextureSize is the maximum resolution possible for the conversion for the textures listed below. Only files that are in that list are converted at that the set quality. Other files are converted in 2048 by 2048 pixel resolution per default, which is sufficient for 95% of all textures. We don't recommend converting all textures at sizes above 2048 because then the aircraft may no longer work on weaker systems and the file sizes and loading times increase a lot. Your graphics card memory may not be able to load all the files at once which could be an issue when loading the aircraft or you'll be able to load the aircraft just fine but get lower quality scenery as you approach the maximum vram. That means your graphics card also has to load more textures when needed which can cause loading stutters, etc. So pick the most important textures and leave it at that.

Thank you so much! I used a similar code, but I didn't know to put in there this:

<[list_string8][Files][

a320_cpt_001_color

(I don't know if it even made any difference)

I tried this new code with the MaxTextureSize 4096 and 8192, but I still don't see a big difference, would there be any possibility for you to share any default livery 4096 or 8192 resolution file, maybe Air France or China Eastern, because these are mostly white, the ones that I'm using right now are from my 1080p screenshot, cropped to 960 and AI upscaled, and doesn't have any rivets and small details and doesn't look very good.

Regards,

Play

And even the 747 Repaint kit has problems, look

This is how to Varig livery looked in paint.net, my editing program

And this is how it looks inside simulator :(

So I suggest that IPACS should fix the Aircraft Converter so that it would maintain the original quality and resolution of the .bmp file

Yes, this is exactly the problem, it's one big file, but it would be harder to remap all the A320 textures, IPACS should fix the Aircraft Converter first, it would be a lot easier.

Lucas Bravo but how do you think to put all the textures into one file after converted?

You can't read the .ttx file correctly with notepad++

And if you were to copy all the text to one file then you can't put there if the texture was the one square from the left or right or from whatever

This is just not possible

Did you contact ATC? :P

Your best bet is to use the DEV Cam in order to find it first.

I tried to look for it with the developer camera and I didn't find it, developer camera moves so fast and the plane would be so small to find.

About 5 minutes after starting the scenery, I found the tanker at this position.

I went to the exact location and it was empty.

I also looked into tm.log file and I'm not sure it even loaded it, because I searched ''dc10'' from there and it didn't find it.