Posts by P L A Y

brunnobellic I searched it too, but I didn't find it, is it moving in like a circle, or is it moving in a straight line and then spawning to its start position?

Before I've had problems with the animations, for example, the Zurich animation didn't work, I had to remove all other animations from places folder and I did the same this time but it still doesn't work

Oh WOW, I didn't know the Aerofly RC simulator even had multiplayer, but then why the Aerofly FS 2 PC and FS 2021 Mobile doesn't have it? :/

If IPACS already has servers then it shouldn't be too hard to do?

In my opinion our A320 model (which originated from the Aerosoft A320 years ago but we've done significant changes since then) is a great representation of the A320 and most proportions and shapes are 'just right' and it still represents the highest quality seen on the market (comparing default aircraft).

We aim to achieve a more photorealistic look over time but you have to keep in mind that we want to use the same model and textures on our other platforms as well. Especially on mobile there is not enough computing power for expensive shader reflections etc.

Jet-Pack (IPACS) I agree, but is there any plan to do the A320 Repaint kit?

Or at least fix the Aircraft Converter?

I'm doing liveries in 8192x8192 but the Aircraft Converter is downscaling it to like 2048x2048

The same problem affects other aircraft too, like Boeing 747 repaint kit

Yes, it would be very nice if someone would do that, taking a 3d model from MSFS 2020 is easy, but programming all the systems takes a lot of time and there's also copyright problem, so it probably will never happen. IPACS should do NEO engines and put Sharklets to the PC version, this is not hard to do, but it would change a lot!

- What you see in the mobile version now, will come to a big new version of Aerofly FS for desktop computers, but in a much improved manner, e.g. improved traffic, more regions and new aircraft models as well as flight model improvements.

Yeah, that's very good news! :thumbup:

- VRM intends to certify the H-125 helicopter next. The H-125 is so far intended for the professional version only.

What about the Kopter SH09? Is this coming to Aerofly FS 2 consumer version?

Could you consider offering some of that support to a competing sim?

What do you mean by that? Yeah, I posted 2 threads, Problem with EC135 Liveries Previews Highskids and Lowskids and New livery B777 ready for Hawaii asking for help with the liveries, and no one helped me, IPACS just doesn't care about 3rd party developers.

An yeah when I get a new PC, then I definitely will be trying other flight simulators like XP11 and MSFS 2020 and if there are no updates for Aerofly FS 2 PC version, then I will be leaving too.

It seems that the other models, e.g. H125 and the Kopter SH09 (now owned by Leonardo btw) have been developed under contract for VRM, and they have probably funded the project, so that is probably reason why it might not come to the consumer AF2 version? Which is very unfortunate indeed.

Who is Leonardo? And I don't understand why they don't want to allow these helicopters for the consumer version. They could make it payware aircraft and they could make even more money by selling it.

The AS350 was created as part of a contract between VRM and IPACS and the contract prohibits selling part of the product for other reasons than stated in the contract.

The Aerofly FS VRM version is a fully blown motion simulation, EASA certified for real world pilot training. More than three years of development and a team of more than 20 people made this possible. The VRM team performed a high number of test flights with the real world aircraft to record flight data. The flight model of Aerofly FS VRM version was then verified together with the motion platform movements, safety requirements, the control force simulation and a lot more.

If you own a real world helicopter flight school for example you can order the professional flight sim version together with the motion platform and flight controls from our partners at VR Motion in Switzerland. Keep in mind that this product serves a completely different target audience than the consumer versions of Aerofly FS 2. It's not something you can easily afford for your personal use at home and it's far more than just the flight sim itself.

Even though the R22 flight model that we have in Aerofly FS 2 today has a different set of parameters and some differences in the physics simulation, the overall flight model is 'just right' and because of that we were able to adopt and validate the flight model against real world flight data measurements. This to me proves how great the underlying physics engine of Aerofly FS 2 really is.

Ok, I checked out the VRM Switzerland's website and I saw, that they are not selling the Aerofly FS 2 Professional version, but I discovered that there is another hidden aircraft that VRM doesn't want to give us, or make it payware addon, and it's the Kopter SH09

It looks very nice, similar to EC 135, but I especially like its cockpit, there are 2 big touchscreens and big windows, it's a shame that there is no way we can have it!

People are leaving the Aerofly FS 2 because seems like the developers don't care anymore about the PC version, they are busy with the Mobile and VRM version, and I don't understand why VRM doesn't want regular users to have these 2 amazing helicopters, but we can have the R22?

The question is :) : What are the costs of this professional Addon ?

When all users who wants a new XYZ ... and everyone pay XY money .. we can also buy this ?

Yes, I wanted to ask how much does this Professional version of Aerofly FS 2 cost, and where could I buy it?

I would just like to fly with the new Eurocopter AS350 with the new sling load feature. :)

We didn't say that there is no new helicopter or aircraft coming to FS 2. Just that the AS350 is probably not gonna happen for the consumer version.

What are these legal reasons why the AS350 cannot be included in the consumer version? :/

Yes, the AS350 was custom built for the use in the VRMotion professional version of Aerofly FS 2. But due to legal reasons this aircraft cannot be included in the consumer version of Aerofly FS.

That's so sad!!! ;(

So there is no new helicopter or any new aircraft coming? ;(;(;(

But how much would the AS350 addon cost? Or how much would the VRMotion professional version of Aerofly FS 2 cost? Is there any place where I could buy it?

What are these legal reasons?